Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever gotten high with your parents?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Buzz, Jul 8, 2003.

?

Have you ever gotten high with your parents?

1. Yes, with Dad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mom tokes with me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mom or Dad turned me on!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NO WAY!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I said, fuck dat

2. Ive smoked with my dad quite a few times, but Im almost always tokin it up with my mom when she comes over or when I visit them. Good times.

3. my family is pretty strict. but my parents both went to stanford, and i know they used to smoke.
    one night towards the end of summer this year, it was 1 in teh morning and everyone had gone to bed, i stepped outside for a smoke, and left everything on my desk in my room. i came back in to the house and my dad was up he was tring to find me. he said he wanted to talk to me about my younger brother, and that he's not a little kid any more.
    I was pretty blazed and when i saw my dad up i got a little scared, he just said " it's alright, just relaxing a little bit huh"
    i knew he had looked for me in my room and seen all my weed.

My dad seemed pretty chill, but i had just found out that day that one of my classmates had died (marathon at west point, passed out and never woke up) so they may have assumed that was the reason for my toking

My sister just started smoking, and i plan to join her for a few sessions. I have a strict policy of not making anyone smoke who hasnt done it before... im just waiting to find out my brother does it, i cant wait to smoke with him.

My girlfriend doesnt smoke, due to the fact that her parents do smoke. sounds wierd, but it makes sense. she took DARE, and heard how bad smoking was, she knew her parents did it, so she asked them about it, they denied that they smoked, and that made her think that if they were hiding it from her, it must really be bad. Id love to smoke with her parents, i know their dealer and they are really chill. we drink with them alot, and play drinking games every now and then with them, but its just not the same as smoking

4. i use to toke w/my mom all the time...but i havnt in a long ass time...my mom was cool....id never smoke w/my dad though...

5. My brother and I are huge potheads so we smoke whenever we see each other (he lives in Austin). I know my mom did up until she had my bro 24 years ago but I know she doesn't know. Her and my dad are all into running and stuff. Let them run, I'll smoke my joint . :) I love not living at home.