Ever gotten free fast food?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeRises, Nov 28, 2010.

1. One time I was at mcdonalds and ordered a little less than 5 dollars worth of food. I had a five held out in my hand, but they employees were pretty slammed and the cashier that rang up my order never actually asked for my money. As I realized this I slowly slipped my bill into my hoodie pocket and just walked out when my order was handed to me.

Anyone else have a similar story? I almost felt bad like bad karma, but I convinced myself it wasn't a big deal because of how big a company mcdonalds is. Care to share your thoughts?

2. One time I went to Burger King, ordered a whopper meal, which should have cost roughly $4.20 because it was one of the daily value meals, paid with a $20 and got a 20, 5 and a loonie back as change.

I go to that Burger King every time I'm in the neighborhood.

3. Fuck yeyehahhayehahahasyeyeyhrehahahashhshreyrhhwss mate{

4. my friend at KFC filled a trashbag with like 30 plus piece of chicken and sat it out back for us to pick up and eat..

5. at einstein bagel I ordered a single plain bagel, but then the guy in front of me messed up the line somehow and then a worker handed me a dozens bagels and i just walked out.

6. a long time ago i had a buddy who worked at taco bell, he gave me a free drink with my meal, i was happy as hell.:smoke:

7. With your Blowjob money? lol

8. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH...ba ha..ba ha..ha

Wow, that was an awesomely pathetic insult. I'd plus rep you but I've given out too much in 24 hrs.

Not that I don't commend your efforts in fighting off the troll though.

9. this that dude thinks we are all fucking poor, he needs to stfu

(we all will be poor in america not to long from now probably if some shit doesnt change)

EDIT: also my friends work at mcdonalds so i can go in there and ask for free food depending what manager is working haha its legit

10. wtf? When i worked there i didn't even get free food! bullshit..

11. there's this fairly expensive pizza restauraunt, it's really good, but fairly small and the price of a normal big pizza.... but anyways, they've been slow lately and they always give us free pizzas its pretty cool...

haha I don't know why they do that, but the waitresses always glance and smile and giggle at me I just never have strucken deep conversation haha just want to eat pizza and gtfo,

12. At taco bell drive-thru I ordered like 13 dollars worth of food and drinks. Well the lady at the window hands me the food without drinks and says thanks and walked away. I drove off.

13. went to taco bell and found a reciept for a crunch wrap..i went to the counter and said i asked for no meat in mine...twas good.

14. Once when I was like 10 I went through the Chik Fila drive-thru, and their computers were broken, so they were giving everyone their food for free. I love Chik Fila, no other company would do something like this. They were even refusing offers to pay.

15. This happened to me one time at Chipotle. Computers weren't working so they were giving out free burritos left and right.

16. My friend and I order a single cheeseburger for each of us from Wendys. When we got up to the window my friend said we had ordered double cheeseburgers so the employee gos and gets some even though he had already given us the singles. He gives us the doubles, when we already had some singles, and my lead foot naturally hits the gas pedal. Doubles and singles even though we had only payed for the singles.

Another time there was some weird picnic at a park where we sometimes smoke at. It was sponsored by McDonalds and there was a ton of people so we just blended in and got couple plates of food/free beverages.

17. As cool as it is to get free fast food, it ruins the economy. This is why prices rise. Because people steal.

One time, I went to burger king and ordered a chicken sandwich. I paid with a 5 dollar bill and got my correct change back. Twas awesome