Ever got your (anti-drug) mom high?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Gitindizzi, May 12, 2009.

1. I came home after a hotbox session as always..I go upstairs and change clothes, then i went back downstairs.. my mom asks me if i had been smoking, because she could smell it when i came in..

Then out of nowhere, she started CRACKIN THE FUCK UP. Uncontrollable laughter. She goes on to ask me "Are you high?", I said no. lol.

She laughed for a good minute..but she said it pissed her off because she was sick, and her throat hurt, lmao...Guess it was a contact or something..

Ever get your parents high? Bet not...:D

2. No, i have not indirectly gotten my parents high lol

But directly high, that is another story :smoking:

3. lol that counts too.

4. i got my anti drug mom high it was kinda bad tho shes a bad smokin buddy lol and she smoked 2 much and got mad sick and hogged the joint =/

5. One of my best friend's mom is a middle school councilor not to mention my friend was very anti-drug when I met him am I a bad person for converting both :devious:

6. my mom used to be anti drug but would let me smoke and she changed her mind when i lit up in the back of her car and five minutes later, without a direct puff, she was giggling and actually said "*giggle*....im...*giggle*...im fly-*giggle*..IM FLYIN'!"

7. ya last time that happened was when she jacked my oz. smoked my bong in front of me on the couch then smashed it in my face when she was high and told me to quit leaving my shit out in her house... hahahahaha :hello:

8. yeah, the funny thing was I didn't even mean to. back when I was 15 my parents left me home alone and I had some friends over. we made brownies and only ate 1/2 of them. when my parents got home I was in my room (sober) and listening to some music. I heard them talking about brownies and I thought "oh shit" and tried to get out there. by the time I was there they had already eaten some. bout 20 minutes later they were high as shit and were asking me what was in the brownies.

and that is the story of how my parents accepted weed. since then I can smoke whenever (outside)