Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Ever got caught browsing GC?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GolgiApparatus, May 25, 2010.

1. I don't live with my parents anymore, and pay for my own internet. But... when I did live with my parents I would always keep a couple "legitimate" tabs open alongside GC to switch to if I ever heard the dreaded footsteps towards the room that housed the computer.

I was also good at covering my internet tracks (deleting history, cookies, searches, and the like) so I've never been confronted about anything I did on the computer.

2. Yah i dont steal it or anything she's just like cool with it and since im 18 doesnt matter ill do whatever the fuck i want=)

3. Yeah, once. I left my computer screen on with GC as I went to take a piss. When I came back my mom was at the computer playing her game and goes "Sorry but I x'd out your "Getting High Alone." page." I said "oh okay."

:devious:

4. I actually did google that, but did not find what you were referring to.

Attached Files:

• tabs.jpg
      tabs.jpg
      File size:
      163.3 KB
      Views:
  5. In firefox, go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy Tab -> CHECK Clear History When Firefox Closes.

I always play it safe. :p

6. haha i browse this forum right in front of my whole family all the time

my parents are always like, oh look, hes on that grassy city place again, he probly just smoked a doob <shake head in disappointment but arent really angry>