Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ever got an unexpected reaction from someone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goohara, Jan 14, 2012.

1. happened to me back in the day when i got caught with weed for the first time by my parents. mum, whom always was the one that scolded me and stuff was really cool about it and said, it's fine. but my dad, the "good one" was all like, kid i'm so disappointed and stuff and didn't believe i smoked for the looongest time, even after i admitted it was all mine and when he finally did he was like, if i ever catch you smoking in the house i'll cut you. didn't thought it would be like this to be honest...

share your stories too please :)

2. I got busted by my parents and got kicked out of my house when I was young. I ended up being homeless for 4 days, till they saw me wandering around in the same clothes and grimey as fuck, completely disoriented and wrecked, asking people for a toonie. Then they brought me back home. That was when I was 14.

Honestly ? I was surprised that someone who says they love their child could do that.
    Now I look back and understand how pissed off they were, still dont think it was good reason to do that though.

3. ^^ Lmaoooooo fuk I'm blown sour d makes me laugh:D made u what u are today tho bro:D

4. Yea my dad doesn't believe I smoke. It just smells like a dead skunk in my room all day lol

5. i thought my dad would kill me if he ever found out and my mom would be fine, when it happened my dad caught me and didn't care actually let me smoke at home and my mom didn't talk to me for like 3 days and cried for awhile about it.

Now they both don't mind my mom bought me a bong for my birthday lol

6. When I got arrested for possession I thought my parents would disown me.. but they were actually pretty chill about it. Nowadays my mom doesn't care about me smoking at all, and my dad doesn't care either.

7. When I lived at home with my parents they weren't really happy the first time they found some marijuana related object in the house. They got really pissed at my sister and myself. But after that instance we made an effort to actually inform our parents about Cannabis use. Over time we slowly gained (very) mild acceptance. They would still get a little upset if they caught us up inside the house, but other than that they remained very open minded. Of course, like all parents do, they hated the fact that it was illegal and that we could get in some some serious trouble with it. However, we showed them that we were responsible and safe about it.

8. My parents used to always blaze as i was growing up, i would smoke weed with friends maybe once every 2 months this was when i was in junior high going into grade 10 once i tuned 18 i kinda just came out with it and my mom was shocked but didnt seem to care to much, its preaty sweet cause my dealer is basicly my parents cause i just buy from them when they pick or i give them money to pick for me when they do kinda a win win

9. [quote name='"CursiveLines"']My parents used to always blaze as i was growing up, i would smoke weed with friends maybe once every 2 months this was when i was in junior high going into grade 10 once i tuned 18 i kinda just came out with it and my mom was shocked but didnt seem to care to much, its preaty sweet cause my dealer is basicly my parents cause i just buy from them when they pick or i give them money to pick for me when they do kinda a win win[/quote]

I envy the shit outta people with the parents that don't care about weed lol

10. This shit all needs to stop.I feel so sad that they don't know what's going on because of weed.

11. We smoked a bunch in the kids room, his parents came home, came in to the room right after I had taken a hit and then hid the piece once I realized they came home, asked if we been smoking, and the kid said no. They believed him and left us alone. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

12. I know this isn't contributing anything to the thread, but I have to let you know that this was one of the funniest titles I have read on GC in quite a while....

"Have you ever had an unexpected reaction from someone"

hahah noooo, i know what everyone is going to say/do in every situation... lol.

I'll stop wasting your time now.

13. jimmybob404 your post made me smile. i wish all parents would understand

14. [quote name='"LongBottomLeaf"']I know this isn't contributing anything to the thread, but I have to let you know that this was one of the funniest titles I have read on GC in quite a while....

"Have you ever had an unexpected reaction from someone"

hahah noooo, i know what everyone is going to say/do in every situation... lol.

I'll stop wasting your time now.[/quote]

You're fried, my friend. Niccce!

But I've never been caught...