Ever Got A Bad Batch?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PrettyPython, Aug 23, 2014.

1. This is a pic of what I got from my dealer the other day.
    He's been my dealer for a long time can believe he would give me stuff like this. ( it came broken up too which I've never got before :/)
    The misc. is more stems, more bits of sage an other miscellaneous kitchen herbs, possible some weed (doesn't smell like it or taste like it)
    Also found a couple pieces of glass too
    Very disappointed :( ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408805451.886785.jpg

-Pretty Python

2. What the fuck? I'd have just stayed sober with dignity than smoke that crap.

3. kids these days :confused_2:

4. That's shitty. He would hear from me.

5. Get your money back

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Smh thats fucked up...

Roll Another One.

7. Back in like 8th grade I'd get schwag. Looking back on it those were bad pick ups because it was schwag. But no, something like this has never happened to me because I look at the weed before I buy it. You shoulda done that

Leerooooyyyy mmmjaaannkinsss

8. Woooooow, and this is someone you buy from regularly? Get your money back and never go back to that cocksucker.

9. That's not right.  That wouldn't even be worth smoking.  You'd be killing yourself.

10. Y would u not look at it before buying it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. No because if I don't like it when I look at it I hand it back and say no thank you. If its not strictly nugglets why even fuck with it?

12. You found glass in your weed?

Yeah..don't buy from that guy anymore... :hide:

13. Sorry, but that picture kind of made me laugh. I have had bad batches on a few occasions in the past, usually when it has happened it was uncured bud that looked of decent quality but I didn't bother opening it up and getting a whiff of that discouraging chlorophyll smell, Mainly because it was under an 8th. But it looks like the dude gave you some trim, with pebbles and stems, at least he didn't weigh it down with chems. In the future you should try and check it out, and make sure the guy knows who is boss, give a firm handshake (none of that fist bump explosion shit, it really throws them off when you use a firm handshake with eye contact) and demand to see it scaled if possible. Whoever did that isn't looking to keep customers very long, Its really up to you how you want to handle this but its best to take it as a lesson and forget about it unless of course you have a reputation to maintain. Remember you're the customer, it's your money, you have every right to refuse a sale, good luck.

14. The firm handshake thing might give off a cop vibe

15. Yeah I can see that as some dudes are paranoid, I've never had that particular issue, but for your reason I wouldn't suggest that if your dealing with serious amounts with thuggish dudes.  

16. It's not called a "batch" this isn't meth it's a pickup. I guess batch would be correct for BHO or some other concentrate tho

17. clicked because i thought it said "ever got a bad bitch?" , left disappointed .

18. YA! Fuck witnesses!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app