Ever Go To A Bar Alone?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cannabis1990, May 7, 2014.

1. I just moved to a new city and kind of want to go out and meet some people but I have no one to go with,
    did you ever go out alone? when I go out I'm typically with a fairly large group and am already nicely intoxicated

2. #2 Applerod, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    I don't often go to bars, but yes.  Assuming it's a mellow situation, I might bring a sketchpad and just doodle while observing people.  (I'm very introverted though.)

3. I'm quite introverted as well, but after a few drinks I can become quite socialable.

4. Not 21, I drink a good amount, by myself too. Can't really see myself going out to bars alone in the future though but i'd love to if I make new friends by then

5. no shame in that, i mean...unless you're getting shitfaced by yourself. honestly though, who am i to tell you what to do. personally i think it's ok to grab a quick cold one and maybe pull a number or meet someone cool 

6. Yup like a lonely cowboy listening to sad country songs and taking a shot of whiskey.

7. #7 dankness420, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    Never have but thought about it.  Would be nice to run in after a long days work and meet some new people.

8. If your nonchalant about it and try to be cool. Being an introspective extrovert I like to meet new people but only certain ones.

"My first time havin sex was in a washing machine.... I was five."
    -Thurnis Haley

9. Yeah. No shame in going to a bar alone. You usually end up talking to someone. If your there getting bombed alone, that's a little different.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I used to do it and I went in alone and left with 4 or 5 friends..some of the best nights of your life are the ones you don't plan

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Pretty much what everyone else is saying. Go in for a couple of drinks. If you do end up getting smashed, no sweat. Not like anyone will remember it. Hopefully you can meet some new friends man.

Doctor said I need a backiotomy