Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ever get this feeling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JustBlazed1217, Aug 22, 2008.

1. have you guys ever taken a hit and just known through the way it felt you hit your "really high" point or your I'm good feeling? I just got that feeling except it was like 3/4 through my first bowl of the night of new stuff. Never happened so soon before this time. Maybe I'm just really stoned...

2. when i drink and blaze
    i get this melting feeling

its pretty awesome

3. Ya thats pretty sick. I'll check for that later on tonight actually. lol Mine just felt like my high goes insane for like 5 mins. Its a crazy sweet as 5 minutes tho. must be new stuff. Better than I thought it would be for $10 a gram.

4. idk if this is the same as what you are saying but about once a session i always get this ungodly hit that is way to big to handle and it just pours out of my nose and mouth for several seconds and everyone just looks at me and we all laugh about it. but thats how i know im really high lmao

5. haha dude that's exactly what it is for me too. Same exact thing that happened tonight! haha