Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever get that weed that produces the absolute strongest high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420stoned666, Feb 19, 2014.

1. I used to get medical marijuana from a family member, probably for like a year before they passed, but they always gave me the best shit ever.
    The last pickup this person gave to me was chemdawg. She said "be careful with that shit. That's some snoop dogg weed."
    And fuck, was it.
    It looked like a Christmas tree. The smell was weird as fuck, super pungent, almost like chemicals but not chemicals... stank up my whole house. A quarter lasted me 3 months, and I'm a daily toker, probably smoked 5 lbs myself in the last 2 years or so. Bongs, joints, yeah im faded... but not anything like this chemdawg im speaking of. It only takes one hit for this shit. And you can feel it expand in your lungs unlike any other weed... the taste flawless. This chemdawg had dark purple hairs, light purple hairs, dark red hairs, bright red hairs, light and dark orange hairs.... it had hairs ive never seen before... and the high, phenomenal. Talk about fucked up.... this shit was psychedelic. It enhanced my senses, I was experiencing audio hallucinatory effects. It just puts you on your ass, just one hit. If you continue to blaze a gram, you are in space.
    I haven't seen anything like that since. And yeah, the bud I get is still dank, but nothing like that.
    It makes me think people need to step their weed game up, cause ive smoked tons of dispensary shit, and some of the dankest buds in a few different states... never seen anything that good.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I smoked Chemdawg 4 which is a variation of Chemdawg and I can comfirm that its a damn good strain, but in my opinion the best weed I've smoked was Northern Lights, it was some real 1-hitter quitter type of shit, one hit from this mini bong and it knocked me the fuck out. The indica body numbing effects were crazy, it felts like waves were moving up and down my body as if I was falling. I've had similar weed that gets me to that spot but not quite in one hit like the Northern Lights.

3. Oh yeah. I've had a strain called blowfish before, it was 10/10 in every aspect. The high hit both head and body 100%. The taste was explosive. Fruity like you wouldn't believe. I don't think there is any way it could be improved. It's too bad the dispensaries where I live don't have it :(

4. Some fire raspberry kush I smoked like 2 bowls and was like meh taste is great tho...10 min later I learned what its like to be a liquid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah this is the only type of weed I even get..theres no mids/schwag were I live. Shit is called dank.

6. Northern lights is amazing. Me and a friend smoked an eighth of it in a night... Holy hell, best time ever

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. For me it's Super Lemon Haze.  However, it was from this small dispensary that had the same grower for 2 yrs.  This stuff smelled amazing like lemon candy, looked fantastic and fucking put you in the clouds.  Sadly, his wife had cancer and they moved to San Francisco for medical treatment.  Every other batch I've had doesn't compare to that dudes SLH.  :smoking: :smoking:   I miss that shit

8. A few times yeah. I had some Master Kush recently that I first hit and was like "damn that's a nice smoke, I'll hit a few more bowls and see how the high is"

5 minutes later I've yet to pack another bowl and am giggling my ass off.

9. The best high ive had was from some Cinderella 99, that shit had me feeling like liquid while laying in my bed. I also had some awesome closed eye visuals and everything in general looked amazing. I miss that batch

10. Yea dude I have to buy from the streets and that weeds aight but you KNOW when the good stuff is around because it's so different then the other buds. I wish I had options

11. Lol every time I re up

12. How could a quarter last you 3 months if you smoke daily?

7 grams in 90 days is about .07 gram/day...Not even a tenth of a gram a day?

Something just doesn't add up. A quarter barely last me a week, and if friends come over that could be gone in one night.

13. Love chemdog , but its not my absolute favorite strain. I like a fuely OG over chemdog personally. 

14. kosher kush