Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever get stoned and eat way too much?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tree Of Life, Aug 14, 2012.

1. lol yea man everytime i wake up after the munchies i feel like taking a massive sht and it is MASSIVE

2. It's easy to eat way too much

Try and get hooked on foods that are good for you no matter how much you eat. i.e apples, oranges, mango (increases THC receptivity in the body), steamed vegetables..

You'll be glad you did later

3. I have good self control about my munchies but every now and I again I lose it.

I lost it last night, got goated into going to Little Caesars, not good high. Came outta there with a #1 meal. Ate half a pizza and all of the breadsticks to myself..

Regret it today.

4. I'll never forget the time when me and some buddies got really high and went to crispy creme, I ordered two dozen Boston creme donuts and threw up a half hour later! Hahaha:smoke:

5. Who, me?

Noooooo...

Munchies?

Never heard of it.

Hey, can someone help me stuff this turkey? I found this huge bag of gummy bears...

:smoke:

6. The second time I got high, I did this and my stomach felt pretty sick afterwards. It was a rather funny thing, I didn't get the munchies as in feeling hungry and wanting to eat. I actually stopped feeling hungry after smoking (although I had been, previously), but, upon seeing the food and smelling its aroma, I developed a rather insatiable appetite :) I didn't do it again though...

7. Happens a lot
    One time I ate so much I had difficulty to fully breath lol, then I had to puke

8. I stuff my face whenever I want lol, good thing I run and am bulking or I would be one fatass, lol.

9. Ditto, gotta put on the mass :cool:. Still haven't determined a date for a cut, probably never haha.

10. Last night... Way to many fucking frosted honey buns.. I feel like shit :/

11. Every. Fucking. Time. It's so annoying.

Although yesterday I didn't eat at all when I was at a 5ish but I did that by keeping busy. My room has never been cleaner.