Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever get sick of the same strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zRegular, Nov 8, 2010.

1. I buy from a family friend who is a medical patient (he hooks it up nicely and its always great bud).

All I've had for the past month and a half is Snowcap. Don't get me wrong, it's super dank and a great high, but I want a new strain! A new high! A different high.

Anyone ever feel this way while puffin' on the same shit for a while?

Maybe its just me.

2. I get the same way man.... your brain gets used to the strains unique build of cannabinoids and needs a new line up... Its like by the end, the weed (psychologically) seems much less dank... you smoke a bowl... and its just what regular has felt like for however long you have the sack hahaha.... Hence why i buy 8th's of each strain, in lumps of 2-3 strains every trip to the dispensary

3. best thing to do if you can is when i can i buy 4 different grams so it pretty much never gets old haha.

4. I used to back when this one guy I used to buy from only had this weird, no-name mid that he always claimed was great dro. Honestly, it wasn't bad, but it got old getting the same body high over and over again.

Thankfully, this new guy I buy from always has something different on a week-to-week basis, so I'm never missing out on a new strain that rolls through my town.

5. i've been smoking dro for like a month straight. still gets me high, no complaints

6. me, not really. Only once when I was getting oz's of the same stuff for weeks.

my girl hates the same strains all the time though.

7. Yeah, for sure. If my dealers sells me the same strain 3 - 4 times in a row I ask him to switch it up. I find after smoking the same strain for awhile I get sick of it and it no longer affects me like it did when I first got it.

8. Yeeaa same here ima MMJ patient and i dont buy 8ths cuz i always want new strains so only grams for me

9. I have no complaints if it is dank, I've had long dry spells and I appreciate any quality buds.

10. I try to grab at least 2 different kinds. It switches up weekly, so that's nice :cool:

11. Preach brah.

12. Hell yea this happens to me too dude. I have had only master kush for the last month straight, and it's super dank but I just don't get as high from it. Infact this girl I blaze with all the time and I were gist talking about it last night.

I do however find that it is not the case when it comes to vaporizing. If I vape a bud, even a strain I have become very accustomed to, I am able to reach a proper level much easier..

13. I'm buying a half here shortly, so I'm gonna pick up a mixed half oz from a guy. 4 different strains (essentially 4 different 8ths).

14. Anyone know why this got moved from seasoned tokers over here?

15. Yeah my guy usually has several strains and lets me mix and match no matter how little or much I'm picking up.

16. I'm a medical patient and I always buy like 1-2g's of top shelf of each strain they have. I love having a variety of strains to choose