Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever get retard high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justan, Nov 22, 2011.

1. im not sure ive ever been retard high, but sometimes when im really high i close my eyes and i start seeing images. a couple days ago i was high and i closed my eyes and a zombie skeleton came at me. that shit was fucking scary

2. isn't it crazy how even when you're in that state of paralysis or w/e you can still hear and think about whats going on around you.

3. :laughing::laughing: Stupid retarded high...Like a brick wall:laughing::laughing:

Good times...Good times...:smoking:

4. [quote name='"Illmatic94"']

You actually DRANK that shit? :eek:[/quote]

Ahahah sadly yeah but the thing was it was a sneaky ghettobong and it was made out of the same exact bottle as i was drinking water from :DD

5. FFS. Not really that high but I was just cutting some hash and didnt hold onto it properly so the big bit that I wanted to smoke went flying and I cant fucking find it anywhere.

/cry

6. Getting retarded high is the only way I know how.

7. Couple times to the point where I'd just give short answers, and find myself touching my face a lot... and my cats... jeans, armchair, bread, etc... and that was about all I'd do for an hour.

And a couple of times (due to not eating before and smoking as much as I usually do, but during a time I have a low tolerance) where I'd just sit there, only be able to speak a tiny bit, vision gone weird and can't really move my body for about 45 mins. The weird thing about being in that state is, I never feel mentally high when I'm like that. I can't move much or talk much, but I can perfectly hear and understand everybody talking, and if I could talk more I'd definitely be having a huge conversation with them.