Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever get retard high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justan, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Yeah. I read Wikipedia that CBD kind of cancels out the memory loss from THC so that's probably why sativas generally don't make you feel like a dumb and lazy stoner, because the THC:CBD ratio is the main chemical difference in sativas and indicas from what I read. I love all weed though :) Sativas are rare here though so I usually just moderate my indicas to get the head high I like without getting all couch locked. I find my environment affects my high more than anything though tbh. Like when I go bowling stoned it feels so good man. Focused completely on the lane and the body movement comes naturally unlike my awkward technique I use when sober. But after the high wears off the indices leave me feeling more burnt out if I smoke a lot, which I don't like. So sometimes I go out and buy some Reggie because it's the only sativa available. The high rules (Hyrule heheh) but I have to smoke so much to get into that clear mindedness that I desire, and smoking is my least favorite part of smoking weed.

2. This is the kind of mother I will be.

3. Ur mom sounds awesome lol

4. My friends are always retarted.

High or not.

5. Dude we think so alike...

6. Just the other night I looked at my wife and mumbled "I think I just smoked myself retarded!" ...... so, yes!

7. I have to say yes to this but the retard high only comes some ceirtain strains. MY experience was one of those where i actually drank a bit of bong water and lit and smoked a cig the wrong way around. Both happened the same night :DD

8. You actually DRANK that shit? :eek:

9. Yea when I smoke a gram joint on an empty stomach and in a warm environment . Hehe.

10. Give him a break man he was temporarily mentally ill.

11. I've had it happen, I couldn't form words.

12. #32 TheZodiac, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
    no but sometimes i get ray charles high

[​IMG]

13. my friends a new smoker so I brought my bong over I took a hit he took a hit and damn was he retard high. couldn't speak, or look. Just really short answers and mumbling,shit was funny. I never seen him like that before but at least he's experienced it haha.

14. This made me laugh :D

I want to be super duper high right now.

15. I just had a flashback to when I was 14 or 15. Damn, I had forgotten about this until just now lol.
    I was at a party and took a couple hits of a joint and got so high that I had to lay down and wouldn't get up for like 45 minutes. I was unable to move! The other kids were all making fun of me and one boy even hovered a book over my face and said he would drop it if I didn't get up. I honestly lost control of my body. That was one of the maybe 5 times I smoked weed as a teen. I stopped at 15 years old and didn't smoke again until I was 28.

16. Retarded high for me is when I close my eyes and I can entertain myself just by imagination. Like making shit appear on my eyelids like its a movie screen.

17. I lost my gravity bong virginity two days ago. We smoked a blunt before my bro busted out the bucket, so I was already nicely high, but after I took one hit of the g-bong I was retarded high. I don't remember the rest of that night at all.

18. Haha at first I thought this said 'ever get a retard high'?

19. Heh... yeah.