Ever get really high before doing something important?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iwanttobehigh, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Sunny Jim is also skeptical. Skeptical of many things, skeptical of the sate of affairs and one could say skeptical of the affairs of the state. Too many damn windows.

Season of the witch.

2. Summer of '03. I was in a gospel play that ran for like 4 shows around NC. It wasn't broadway or anything but it was pretty big. Opening day of show we have to show up almost 10 hours before showtime so we could practice the whole thing numorous times,dress rehearse,etc. My mom was working that morning so my older brother had to take me. We leave out early and he drives to a nearby city park and asks if I think it'll be alright to smoke beforehand. I am pretty confident in my tolerance and acting skills so I say sure.So we smoke a blunt between the two of us.Not sure what it was but it was a light color of green and sticky, pretty nice). So after the nice session I realized it was getting close to time for me to show up.As soon as we arrived and I opened the car to get out and the sun hit me,I knew I was FKD! The high hit me over the head with a crowbar. I turned back to tell my brother but it seemed he had this sinister smile on his face and said in slow motion "gooooooood luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck"! as he pulled away turning up Outkast and blowing Newport smoke out of the window.Noone knew I was high except one of my cousins and a friend of mine from church and during the rehearsals everything went great.I had my lines down for months and no amount of weed would make me forget,And even if I did forget me and the director was tight (he and my oldest brother went to school and played ball together) and he allowed me to improvise based on the fact he had seen me act before and knew I was pretty good at improv. Anyway they ordered mad Pizzas making up for us being there all day and we ate. After that we rehearsed some more and i began to not feel so well.Also I was still as high as I was when I first arrived.I started to freak.So after my last scene I decided to go sit in the guys dressing room.I tried sleeping, drinking water, and using the bathroom. Nothing worked. After a while i felt so bad I apologized to God for getting high before the play and asked him to help me get through the play somehow. In response to my cry for help I think the Almighty punched me in the stomach beacuse I proceeded to blow chunks......twice. After the second time and a nice 30 minute nap.I woke up and smoked a cigarette and felt normal again except for slight head buzz. Anyway the whole thing went great! I am still unsure what made me react like that ( too much at one time, the pizza, the jitters about opening night, or divine reasons) but I never did it again.

3. I've babysat for my aunt completely baked a few times. I think I'm funner with the kids that way though. lol

4. I smoked a blunt with my friend the other day, and about ten minutes later my boss called me in early to work.

I get there and it's busy as shit, someone is on sick-leave, we are missing another person, and I'm higher than I've been in a long time.

I think I lost some rep with my boss that day.

5. wow...

here goes...

1. before almost every single exam in college. including finals.
    2. My cousin's engagement (family overload + speeches included)
    3. A family dinner one night with my dad. omg. stupid idea.

6. Just remembered this one also.Me and my boy Juvie used to get away with mad shyt aat work (in the army) so one Friday we went out for lunch and knew we wouldnt make it back in time so we pre fabricated a lie about me losing my military i.d. and couldnt get back on base for a while. Anyway we go to the store and picked up a cigar and a beer.We go to a dealers crib we both know to chill out and smoke. So we take a good hour and fifteen minutes chilling and catching a buzz watchin jerry springer and cheaters.Anyway we roll out, stop by this hood store,pick up some chicken, potato wedges and bread rolls, and rode back to work.As soon as we pull into the parking lot my chief finally calls and asks where we are I tell him and he informs us we are about to have a formation. So we to the area where we hold these formations and I'm called out amongst a few others. We all have to march up to the front of the battery formation and all of a sudden I get it.I recieved my first Good Conduct medal high as hell! And the whole time they are citing us for the award I am staring at the chicken and wedges bagged up in the back of the formation. Juvie was trying so hard not to laugh later on he told me he almost shit himself!

7. word I got really baked before an orientation for my first job ever, and I was 20 minutes late and told a bs story about my car battery dieing. bad start to a job

8. I once went high to what I thought was a creative writing exam, but was actually a literature exam.

Instead of sitting there for 2 hours being all "Yeah wooo! I'm having such great ideas!" I was like "Fuckfuckfuck, what was that book about? Did I read it? Fuck, think. Did I read that book?"

It was shitty, and I was really stressed out and pissed off at myself afterwards, but I did alright so it was all good.

I went to a job interview stoned as well, but it was because I was badly hungover and my hands wouldn't stop shaking and I didn't want to look like a fiending crackhead. Got the job:hello:

9. These stories are pretty funny everyone!

I was a ref in high school for basketball. I ususally did 7th and 8th grade games, but once in a while i would ge h.s freshman, and jv games. (the big money, lol) Well, it was game night for the j.v game, and i wasn't scheduled or anything, so after school i went over to a friends house. Played guitar hero, blazed quite a bit (like a blunt and couple bowls...)

So i am baked out of my mind and my phone starts ringing. I look at the number, and didn't have any idea. I answered, and my vice principal (she is a bitch!) starts talking to me while i was smokin a bowl! asking me if i could ref the jv game in like the next 1/2 hour! I was the "last resort" before they would just ask some fans to help out. So of course i felt obligated to help out.... Went to the game blown out, felt surreal out on the court... lol Shit was nuts at first, jsut cuz people were running around back and forth. I wasn't quite ready for it!

After awhile i got my shit together... but it was a pretty intense situation to be blitz for!

10. blazed + fast paced sports = :eek:

11. hs graduation, was super baked and forgot eye drops, and i hardly ever smoked at that point so people didnt know what the fuck was going on w/ me

sisters wedding

college orientation(due to a massive hangover i had to smoke)

I didnt smoke before my gmas funeral but thats because i was in a dif state

I did however smoke during training for when i worked at a prison, on the day that they were pepper spraying us and using tear gas on us. hahah now THAT is a high killer good sir:smoke:

12. i went to class everyday last year blown and ended up failing and dropping out. this year i'm at a different university and havn't been able to smoke this semester yet and i'm pulling all A's/B's in my classes. :)

13. Hell yeah! I was high as fuck for my graduation
    and I had some family here from New York, and they brought me some DANK from up there as a grad present, I look ripped in all my pictures

14. I forgot this one besides the funeral thing-

I got SUPER baked before court. it was for skipping classes like 3 years ago.

anyway funniest shit ever. The judge was wrapping it up and said "Remember, I have the power to punish" Very hard not to laugh my ass off:smoke:

15. smoked a 5 gram blunt with all my stoner friends before HS graduation

it was fun as shit!

16. One time I smoked a blunt with a friend before my girlfriends graduation party. I was fucking baked out of my skull and I had to deal with like 40 of her family members along with some family friends. Looking back at it I regret it because it just wasn't a chill environment that I usually like when I'm that high.

17. Graduation, gave my principle a condom and walked off. I was the start of my row and wasn't supposed to go sit back down, I did and felt so foolish

18. My college exams. Lol I figure since I study and do assignments high I should be in the same state of mind! Its workin pretty well I'm doin good in school.

19. I get high before I get high, does that count?

20. Where do I begin lol, SAT's, a presentation in high school for a design class, family partys, weddings too. When I lived back home I would tell my parents I'd meet her somewhere, like a wedding or something, she'd leave, I'd finish getting fresh and blaze for about a half hour then go.