Ever get introspective just after you wake up?

Discussion in 'General' started by exonmoble, Nov 13, 2011.

1. So this morning i wake up and start having this deep inward reflection on my life on my life. This happens to my every now and then, and it's always in the morning when i just wake up, or at night before i go to bed.

In this session i start thinking about the direction of my life. Thought my parents getting divorced for the first time in like 10 years (i'm 19). Also and end up thinking about this girl i like and marriage.

Then i got up and brushed it all off.:p

Anyway, kinda curious to know if anyone else does this?

2. Sometimes I have moments where I just take an overall look at my life and how/what I'm doing. It either ends in me feeling unnaturally happy and optimistic about my life or totally stressed out and worried lol.. I usually end up making a big list of everything I need to do. Feels good

3. sometimes i think about how it seems like life is going by so fast. and how im gonna have kids soon and then grankids and then die. and feels like im gonna miss out on so much fun shit. how all the shit that i really want to do is not going to happen because i got to foucus on my carrer and shit. i guess i just have to many dreams though