Ever get caught at a concert?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by SkinnyFists, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Have any of you ever got caught tokin at a concert, and got kicked out or anything like that. I really want to get baked for this show I'm seeing tonight, and it's a small indoor venue. It would be amazing high, but I don't want to miss the show because some bastard kicks me out for smoking.

2. Never had ANY issues in smaller venues, and ive never personally been busted, but back in....shit 05-06ish a few friends and myself went to go see Dio, Megadeth, and Machinehead, it was in an "arena" so we had "seats" and then there was the pit, where you required a pit ticket to get in, and they were policing the entrances, we had weed, so i wa like... nah im good here i dont want to get searched AGAIN just to see this show lol, 2 of my friends go down, and light up a j, 5 seconds later undercover cop fucking yanks it from his hand, throws it into the crowd says "im not going to arrest you but you gotta leave" and he got booted lol... other than that though, ive never had an issue... i ALWAYS bring bud with me to shows.... and if you feel iffy, roll joints, put them into a smaller container they wont break in, very small, and tape it under your balls dude

3. Once had the security guy be a douche and took half our blunt. Then said he'd get the cops involved next time. I sparked up a black n mild and he was over there with a sheriff the whole time.

Fucking bitch. I said get away from me i gave u all my bud this is a cigar and he asked everyone else then just left. Only time thats happened out of about 10 concerts there.

4. never. and for how often we do around here that's probably saying something... seems like every show, big or small, has people tokin up everywhere.

it's gotten better over the last couple years, people (security) have become much more lax with it as long as people aren't being stupid about it. be smart. act like you know what you're doing and be responsible (if you're going to do it).

5. I went to a Cannibal Corpse small venue show.

The guards were ODING!!!!

They gave us many warnings and that was it. we kept switching locations(all standing)

we smoked one blunt inside, i think we lost half a blunt in the pit and then smoked the other one AFTER the show. haha

6. only once out of tons of concerts, just go there and see how things look

7. Nearly got caught once at a Goa party, saw the bouncers frantically swarming looking for where the good smelling smoke was coming from. Was at some popular NYC venue, can't recall which..

8. A friend of mine did at a Kotton Mouth Kings concert of all places. Security was being a bitch and he was being stupid. But I got to stay, and just hid in a crowd an toked all night.

:cool:

9. just lay low man i toked up at an avenged sevenfold concert it was in an arena everyone stands up in the seats just sit down and toke up

10. I've smoked many times indoors never had problems I also drink underage at shows too, no one gives a shit.

11. Yeah, I ended up smoking and my god am I glad I did. That show was fucking incredible.

12. I got caught and kicked out of the House of Blue Bone Thugs concert after I lit my second blunt

13. I've gotten caught at the doors trying to bring it in, but never mid-show while smoking. Usually guards will just take it anyway. And probably smoke it later to themselves.

14. Never had any problems with security, they don't mind the herb

15. Do they care if you have a medical card and your at an outdoor concert?

16. Depends. I've been to events where you can literally smoke next to the security and events with zero tolerance policies.