Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever get baked then clean your piece right after?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tree Of Life, Dec 21, 2012.

1. I do sometimes. Is that weird? Is it even more weird that I actually enjoy cleaning my bubbler stoned out of my mind? :smoking: I don't know, I think it has a lot to do with knowing the next time you smoke you'll have a freshly cleaned piece.

2. It's probably because everything is more fun while you're high, and you might be a little ocd haha!

3. For some reason i disassemble and clean one of my guns once a week stoned. Like take it completely apart. And 5 of the 8 i never use. I just like to do it. Btw i am a hunter and work on a ranch. I am not a crazy dude.

4. Yeah when I get a good head high going I do.. it gets done quick too. I just zone out and clean the apartment, sit down take a hit and play some xbox

5. I generally clean my place before I toke up so I've got a nice environment to chill in. Sometime's I clean while smoking, though.

Being stoned seems to make monotonous chores fun somehow. I love doing yardwork stoned.

6. ^^^ this seems like the life

7. [quote name='"BongAttack"']I generally clean my place before I toke up so I've got a nice environment to chill in. Sometime's I clean while smoking, though.

Being stoned seems to make monotonous chores fun somehow. I love doing yardwork stoned.[/quote]

Yeah doing yard work stoned Is Amazing

8. [quote name='"SwichOne"']

Yeah doing yard work stoned Is Amazing[/quote]

False. Splitting wood is twice as shitty while baked.

9. I love cleaning my pieces while stoned, especially my hand pipe with frosted glass, nothing like watching it go from brown/black to a perfect milky white.

10. I thought this was just gonna say "ever get baked then clean"

And i was gonna say fuck yea those sativas will make me clean my whole house, shit is spotless in the morning.

But no i usually wait a couple bowls or sometimes a day before i clean my piece.

11. i always clean my MFLB right after i use it, and when i had my bong i did the same. i like cleaning in general when im high, for some reason lol :smoking:

12. I absolutely hate yard work sober, but you dont notice fatigue and boring-ness when high. Put on some tunes and its almost fun! Weed makes you appreciate the world around you.

13. Not weird at all. It's really a great idea that I tried to make part of my routine when I was still smoking out of glass pieces (pretty much just use my vaporizer now). It's something that's annoying to do before you smoke yet has to be done if you don't love resin building up, clogging everything and making every hit taste yucky.

14. Hell fucking no i would never clean my pieces when I'm stoned. I tried that once, I was cleaning my bong over the carpet in case I dropped it, which I didn't but it was close. I just never attempted it after that. I'll clean before I smoke If I need to but definitely not afterwards.

15. If I get lazy and let it get dirty enough that it actually bothers me when I get high I'll do it, but it tends to take me twice as long cause I'm mildly OCD so when I'm high it has to be super clean.

16. I clean the inside of my pipes when I run out of weed so I can enjoy the fresh taste of bud when I re-up. But I clean the bowls every couple of...well bowls, so that I can get a better tasting hit. It's all about taste for me.

17. No, when I clean my piece(s) I typically clean them before I smoke them...

18. Back when I used makeshift bongs they would clog up(this occurred less as my skills progressed) sometimes, and I would be forced to un-tape the improvised bowl and clear it with a q-tip.

Now I just let it layer up if I'm using a pipe so I can collect resin on a rainy(actually dry) day. Only thing I clean after every use is my bong.