ever fuck a fat bird?

Discussion in 'General' started by ilookedatahedge, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i havent had sex in over a month. how far over a month i will not say. theres a girl coming up to my town this weekend who apparently likes me but shes kinda large.... pretty face (ish) but still kinda large. this means of course that she has enormous wobbly boobies and im thinking maybe ill just go for it and itll be like lying on top of a water bed. watching all her bits wobbling everywhere like a jellyfish might be quite interesting aswell.

ive never shagged anyone who i dont fancy very much.

is big beautiful?

shall i go for it and do it with the jellyfish? what do you guys think?

2. Dude, there are some things that should remain private thoughts.

3. Do you have self respect?

4. You know what they say... \"The bigger the berry, the sweeter the juice.\"

But I guess it\'s up to you.

5. i think its terrible that you would even talk abotu a girl like that

i hope you dont because you obviously dont have feelings for her.

you said it yourself \"ive never shagged anyone who i dont fancy very much. \"

it should stay that way.

6. LMFAO...>!!!!!

but... lol..lol.. fat chicks aint my thang... hell naw i wouldnt

but u know what they say, \"More cushion for the push-in\"

7. More cushin\' for the pushin\'.
    More hound for the pound.

But honestly, no. Don\'t shag someone for the sake of it, especially if you find her unattractive.

8. hahahahadfrgcvvfdtrfghaasdbcdr:confused::confused:

9. :hello:

10. classic thread

11. Do you have anything better to do than post a thread like this?Anything?Apparently not...

12. I still dont understand what the title and the thread have to do with eachother. What does a fat bird and an overweight woman have to do with eachother?

Ah well. To answer your question, no i wouldnt fuck a fat bird. i prefer sticking to my own species. Would i fuck a fat girl: not for the sole purpous of fucking someone. If i really liked them then yes, i probably would.

13. heh, in the UK bird is slang for girl/woman :p

14. Thats a pretty fuckin harsh way to talk about someone dude. You shouldnt use a lady like that just for sex. And if you do, Remember Karma is a bitch

15. There\'s this thing you can do when you haven\'t had sex for a while and there\'s noone to have sex with that you won\'t regret later, it\'s called MASTERBATION. Grab some lube and rub yourself down... it\'s not as good but you won\'t be regretting sleeping with someone you don\'t even like.

16. It\'s blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.

17. If she wants to give it up to you, then hit it. First time for everything.

18. Glad to see yet another guy being so understanding about the fact not every girl weighs 110 pounds.

go jack off

19. Damn, you honestly saying that?

That\'s sad. Really sad.

Breasts are beautiful things; so why not like them? And if a girl is not a twig, why is that a bad thing? I know attraction is a key factor to anything, but can\'t you be attracted to someone who has a few extra pounds? I\'m not large, but I know a lot of people who are and I get really offended when anyone judges a person based on his or her weight.

People are people, man. Don\'t treat them like objects.

20. nobody really cares to hear about the super hot girl you had sex with, only the haggard ass ones, they provide endless stories hahaha go for it bud

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.