Ever found forgotten or old weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Shaggy2High, Jan 22, 2011.

1. I just found .7 of dank from 2 weeks ago :D. I forgot all about it and i just bought N 1/8th of some good mids. But i was wondering if you ever found old weed and how old was it.

2. Whenever I pick up, I stash dimebags throughout random pockets in clothes, and other places in my room, so that when I run out and there is time between when I am picking up again, I have bud to find all the time. It's awesome when you forget about it, last week I think I wore a sweater I haven't worn in a month or two and it had a bag in there, so a few weeks?

How dried out was your bud? Was it bagged?

3. yeah. i found a 2 year old roach. broke it up and smoked it in a bong and prolly regreted it. i found .3 in a baggy and smoked it. it was prolly there for 3 months

4. Damn why'd you regret smoking the roach?

5. I could never forget about weed :/

If I got some I always know where it is, how much there is, and whats gunna happen to it

I guess in theory it could be possible if I was high enough :D It would be sweet to find some nugs you forgot about...

6. Forgotten About Mary? :( i dont think so... :smoke:

7. Ive found chunks of resin when moving my bed and wardrobe around, havent smoked resin for about 4 years. it was about this time last year when I found them so it would of been about 3 years old. Ive also left bud in my pockets when washing my clothes though that was mostly unsmokable.

8. Yeah I found 3 dubs in my closet when I was cleaning it out a few weeks ago that had to be at least a year old.

9. Lol this is what happened.

10. I made my friend hide a bag of roaches and shake in different spots so when I was dry I'd forget about them, then tell him I forget about them so he'd tell me where he hid them.

11. Years back, talkin like, well over 10 years.. was reorganizing one of my book shelves, pulled out a few books I hadn't touched in some time and a big ol' bag, maybe a half ounce or more fell out. I didn't remember ever misplacing it...

12. man my bass players girlfriend found a 1/4 once of 2 yr old white widow while cleaning her grand dads... that shit broke a tooth in my grinder ... we were so blazed.;...

13. no, but Ive thrown away weed because it was so fucking gross.

14. i find 4gram nugs in my socks from time to time

15. Very early in my smoking career, probably seven years ago, I was "desperate" one night and performed a meticulous search of the shag carpet in my brother's room. After about a half hour I had a full bowl! Half of it was lint and cat hair, but it got me high! :p:rolleyes:

I'd also empty my parents trash bins to gather roaches.

I was only fourteen, though.

16. I would love having friends smoke in my backseat and finding dropped nugs and pills :rolleyes::D

17. On occasion I go to smoke and pull out my stash of peices and like all of em are still packed, but have been smoked a little.

I love my high self, I get into all sort of mental shennanigans.

18. I always know where my mary is. But I usually stash a little bit somewhere a little hard to find, I call it my emergency bud :smoke:

19. Happened to me plenty of times... best feeling ever.

20. throughout highschool i had a desk where id break up weed and a bookshelf next to it with a small crack between. After a few years I rearranged my room and there was a mound of bud crumbs piled up between the two :laughing: was to far gone for me to smoke but it was def a funny surprise.