Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever forget that you blazed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Murs, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Like completely forgot that you smoked earlier in the day and that your high?

I do it quite often I think its a mixture of smoking becoming such an ordinary activity I barely think about, the fact I don't notice being high after a while, and maybe partly because I'm high lol.

2. lol yea every now and then i go to pack a bowl and realize i just smoked haha..

3. I remember everything when im high and when i smoke. But i wish i could say the same thing when i drink. haha

4. just did that i was sitting there and yelled at one of my friedns to get me the pipe and weed thats sitting on the table then i laughed and no one ever knows why. (the table i smoke at is 6inches away from me i had someone grab something for me that was 6 inches away)

5. sometimes ill grab my bowl and get ready to take a rip, just to realise that i just got done smoking that bowl

6. I always go to pack another bowl, and forget that I still havent smoked the last bowl I packed.

7. Fuck dude, this always happens to me. Or I'll think it was the day before that I smoked.

8. This happens to me all the time, I think i notice more when im sober haha

9. this means you should smoke more lol

10. hmm...yes when I was in highschool Id get high sometimes then come home and forget im high. Id be like the only one who didn't realize I was high...but my mom sure knew...then Id go to my room and be like oh shit...I forgot I was high wonder if they could tell...lol...but forgetting Im high would never stop me from lighting up again cause all that means is Im not high enough.

11. wouldn't have said it any differently. Especially when you have a high tolerance and smoke throughout the day

12. It might even be because you aren't as high as you'd like to be. You subconsciously know you can get higher, so your brain decides to trick you into smoking more.

13. Can´t say i ever have, although ive cut down quite a bit on my smoking, i vap mostly nowerdays. But i´ve never had a moment where i´ve forgoten that i´ve already blazed, maybe i need stronger strains ? :smoke:

14. Yep who doesnt it happen to?

15. the 2 guys above you apparently