Ever find out your teacher was a stoner?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Rolling Stoner, Jan 28, 2014.

1. A memory provoking post Mr Emery. I am a professional musician and had numerous opportunities to toke with teachers, lecturers even my daughters Headmaster also with high ranking diplomats police and military personnel. Also being of retirement age (if there is such a thing for a musician) and expat' status I am friendly with many retired teachers who like a toke and always have,also a few who started recently both for medical reasons and because they always wanted to try it but were fearfull of the repercussions whilst employed. In summary tokers are everywhere, it wouldn't surprise me if some of our fellow members were teachers and lets face it after being Mary Poppins to the little bastards 5 days a week would turn anyone to drugs. Cheers me deers

2. I had a government teacher durring senior year. When asked if he was a toker, he laughed and said "Me?!" Then he was giving examples of freedom and said legalizing weed and prostitution, which he then said he was on that side. And then we asked him what he thought about marijuana, and he said he felt like it was the same as prohibition

3. My physics teacher never really seemed to care what we did he was always zoned out. I guess he could tell I was a smoker so he would always put higher grades in than what I got. A year after I had him he got busted selling unmentionables and roids to students. I still got an A though :bongin:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum