Ever find out your teacher was a stoner?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Rolling Stoner, Jan 28, 2014.

1. [quote name="blazer12345" post="19424792" timestamp="1390952156"]went on a school trip and teachers boyfriend was there we were trying to seek some bud out with him haha and he admitted his girlfriend (our teacher) smoked it haha[/quote]Thats beautiful. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [quote name="Dro man" post="19427543" timestamp="1390978560"]I had a teach 3 outta the 4 yrs of hs i knew he burned he and he knew i burned. We never really said much about it during my yrs in school. I would crack little jokes here and thete to him about bud but never openly talked about it.I saw him a yr after gtaduating at a bar we were both hammered shootin the shit. I was like hey lets go smoke a bowl. Haha he didnt hesitate and ive burned with him a few times since[/quote] That's pretty chill man :DSent from my LG-VS410PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I had a teacher in high school that used to keep the door locked like 10 minutes into class and we would all be waiting outside and when we got in he would have bloodshot eyes and clearly be stoned.. fuck tenure...

4. #24 morange, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    The 'special' or whatever the fake learning disability (the lazy kids got put here basically) classes or whatever they are called teacher/history history teacher from the highscool I went to smokes. He's in a reggae/hip hop band and I smoked with him after watching him preform it was pretty neat. I always could tell during highscool that he likely smoked anyway.

EDIT: haha I forgot, also in highscool I had a biology teacher that one day I was working with a group staying after school for a project, it was pretty much just the teacher and a couple classmates left, and somehow the conversation shifted into the teacher teaching us how to grow hemp :laughing: .

...She sounded like she knew what she was doing too!

5. My biology teacher that I had in high school was talking to my friend and me on the last day of school about weed (we were the only ones there) and she said she used to smoke back in college and I told her to watch the union ! She had a fatass too (;Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I had a couple teachers in highschool that were married and rumored to smoke weed. The male teacher was my first period humanitarians class that I alwasy got high before, and I swear my teacher was stoned too. He always had red glossy eyes and spoke like he had cottonmouth, and we would often have that weird stoner eye contact where I just knew he was just as stoned as I was. 

7. I had an art teacher in 9th grade who had MS. She would come in stinking like straight skunk and high as a kite. She was cool though, she let us make whatever we wanted and gave us As. I still have a painting I made actually  :smoke:

8. I have a few teachers that associate with this one teacher that I'm 482947 % sure is a stoner. His eyes Are bloodshot, he's chill af & always told me I'm a good person even though I was either stonded or talking about my legal trouble, and I think they smoke. And then an English teacher smokes & ik it. He claims he's a presit or whateva but really tho he keeps visine in his drawer & whenever I'm late to class ( from going outside to toke ) I'm clearly stoned and smell and he writes me a pass saying I was working on stufdSent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

9. Yea my social studies teacher in highschool was and probably still is a stoner. My highschool math teacher and a handful of my other teachers in highschool did psychedelics in college.

10. My English teacher freshman year was a huge stoner. We called him 'Merlin' because I shit you not, he looked dead on like em'. I'd always expect him to shout 'Archimedes!' sometimes...

11. #31 Realityy420, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    On my last day, just as I was returning some books, my physics teacher and I were talking about my plans for the future, and just as I shook his hand, he literally said, "Don't smoke too much weed" or "Dont be getting too high"(something like that, can't really remember), winked, laughed and walked away.

Not only did I think he was a stoner, I'd always go into physics baked out my fucking mind.

12. I'm pretty sure one of the phys ed teachers at my school blazed before first period, his eyes would always be bloodshot and he'd be zoning out while everyone was doing their activities

13. My secondary school maths teacher did, once I asked her what 4 x 20 to the power of blaze it faggot is and received possibly the dirtiest look in history. My religious studies teacher in secondary school had a crap-load of grateful dead and phish albums. I also spied a 4 piece grinder in her handbag and vaguely smelt pot whenever she would stand next to me. 

14. One teacher in middle school walked pass me in the hall way with her purse and it smelled like a dirty pipe. She was the special eds teacher and I used to 'date' her daughter in 5th grade and she was my first kiss :). I also went to their house and the mom was chill

15. There was a science teacher who had been teaching for about 35 years he was always rumored to have gone off campus and "partaken" with students earlier in his career. He would always favor stoners over other students and give us all passing grades instead of failing grades etc

Anyways i sat in the front row baked everday after lunch so he always knew

The one day he told me to spread peanut butter all over a frozen pizza definitely sealed the fact he was s closet stoner nothing really unusual

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. My career and life managment teacher. that was his job, to teach us about life,bills,housing etc.

Therer was a kid was rolling a fake gum wrap joint and he gave him pointers for 10 mins LOL
    I knew this guy was a stoner so i asked him if he smokes. And he told me he did ONCE on a boat with a fisherman when he was in BC.
    but didnt like it.

Then one day I stayed afterschool to finish an assignment. My instructor asked me to bring some package
    to the automechanics teacher. I went up to the 3rd floor and him and my Career and life managment teacher were hitting a bong caughing out their lungs in the autoshop. Best day ever.

17. I heard a story about my history teacher from high school..

Apparently a friend who graduated a year before me was helping him move because they were friends or something and when they picked up the couch a few joints rolled out lol. Honestly, it make perfect sense if you know him. He's a real chill dude. Miss that class

18. Well this is sorta cheap but idc.

I knew my math teacher smoked but that because he was my cousin. The moment he read my name he just laughed and said what's up.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I found out my year 12 coordinator (would that be like a senior year coordinator elsewhere? Do you guys even have one?) used to be a stoner. He even gave my mate tips on how to get higher using a gravity bong.

20. My metal shop teacher when i was a sophomore.The last day of school fell on a Monday so basically no one was there. Then he showed the few of us his collection of pipes he had confiscated that people had made he said he was going to open up a headshop. :laughing:  The funny thing was he actually helped me turn mine on the lathe.