Ever feel unwanted?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 985876, Jul 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I smoke a lot but, still sometimes wish I was appreciated in real life. I work for nothing and, get told to try harder. That's why I smoke. Fuck the world ordering me around with mindless cog bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. High exceptions? I live at my parents below the poverty line. The only thing I'm grateful for is not being homeless and, having food and, pot.

3. Exactly. ..you have a roof above your head ...food ..and pot to smoke .
    Not everyone can say that...remember that when you feel down.
    That's what I do
    The high expectations was about the list of achievements earlier. ..
    Those are for the rich dude. .and don't we do not belong. ..lol.
    But things always change. ..that I guarantee

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Thanks, this why I find myself around stoners you guys always seem to at least give a little kindness along the tough way. Thank you :)

Maybe bitterness for me is a tough battle with depression and autism.

5. youll be allright man...we are here to listen and give the best advise we can to eachother...
    long live GC

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Just discovered this thread now close to a month old, at least i don't recall replying to it...
    All of us tend to put too much emphasis on the "10 thousand things" as they call the "world of things" versus the treasure that is within from the One Source that permeates all life..

i would suggest checking some books out of the library if you like to read, or watching Youtube videos.... i've posted some in philosophy this year and years past... Bottom line is get centered (established) in the Self within rather than lost in trying to find identity based on your role with other people or not having many of the 10 thousand things coming your way...

Once established in your True Nature life becomes a game and you are the Witness, not caught up in the character you play on the stage.... it becomes much easier and things come your way, doors open, people notice you (even hot chicks) because they sense that inner stability... you can also find free groups in some areas to discuss these philosophies and how to get in touch with "inner motivation" and guidance rather than waiting for the "outer" to come your way... the outer responds to the inner... become that which you seek.... (because you already are... we all are... we just don't Realize it yet)

Peace

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I am who I am people who can't accept that are not worth my time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. #88 Reborn budsman, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    Go to a soup kitchen and volunteer. Go to a children’s cancer ward and volunteer. Help those who would kill to have your life. You have parents, you have shelter, you have a lot more than you think. It’s all relative.

I feel alone sometimes too but learned long ago that you are, and always will be, your own best friend. Sometimes you have to almost coach yourself through the tough times. Talk to yourself and remind yourself that YOU will always be there for YOU. Things will get better but you have to keep yourself “ready” for when they do. You’re on the bench now but when your number is called to be put in the game be “ready”. Keep yourself positive. We all feel this brother.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. All the damn time. I'm always the one texting people, most of my friends eventually abandon me. I've only had 3 or 4 that didn't. No girl has ever shown interest in me (except when I was 4) and I just live for myself really, since I doubt anyone outside my family gives a shit that I exist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. #90 Deleted member 985876, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2018
    Same, man. I can relate accept, for the 3 or 4 story. I was just with my parents then sheltered. Lol.

That sadly sounds the same as me though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I’ve come to realize I’m never going to be rich or ever be comfortable because I’ll always want more. This year I’m focused on being happy and learning to value what and who I have. Sounds dumb but it’s true. I turn 40 in 13 days and wanna spend the next 40 years happy instead of stressed.
    I’ve spent 20 years chasing a dollar and not enjoying life I’m gunna start enjoying the small things.
    This isn’t a stoned rant by the way lol I’m sober but bout to smoke.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Yeah, but I ain't trippin.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Plants are fascinating, but habe you thought about mycology (study of fungus)? There is a lot we have to learn from this kingdom of life.

I have tons of photos of them, here are my latest couple. 0808180952.jpg 0808180940.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. I find lots of interesting mushrooms growing around trails and, places local to me. The pacific northwest grows a lot! :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. we should focus less on the persuit of happyness...and more on the happiness of the persuit...
    from a song of ,,shpongle''
    and its true

16. I know you like the big gardens - in case you’re interested at all I just dropped a mess of pics from my own organic veggie garden here -

Organic Vegetable Gardening

And regarding your list above - any progress on any items listed? Too many at once can be overwhelming but one at a time and you’ll get there.

J

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. get told to try harder”
    “Fuck the world ordering me around

With all due respect dude - you’re a very young man - And until you make your own mark - and start kicking some real ass - quality & quantity - then expect to be told to HURRY THE FUCK UP for the next several years - suck it up, put your head in your work and don’t take this shit personal.

Grow some bigger shoulders and thicker skin. This is how it works and has been working since time immemorial.

still sometimes wish I was appreciated in real life

You wanna be appreciated in real life? Then separate yourself from the plethora of slacker young men out there these days (Absolutely no offense intended to the rest of you young guys LOL) and bust your friggin ass. Work so hard you’re sweating, run circles around your peers and command respect.

Respect and appreciation is not given freely - so don’t have a “poor me” attitude but instead get out there with a new attitude and EARN IT. Put your time in - and a kick ass attitude and it will come.

And so will your PRIDE.

J

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm a shitter driver but, am close to a licence. :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. #99 Deleted member 985876, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2018
    Yep same speech, I'll learn to kick ass alright, I'm thinking about not being a pacifist anymore. I'm learning to be ruder and, more aggressive like I used to be. Since people are jerks they deserve a foot in the ass.

I know you meant like with work and, stuff but, part of it is attitude and, since everyone thinks I'm a pussy they gonna get what's coming. I'm picking a knife to carry right now.

But, I'll achieve my goals in the end, it don't matter if a few get hurt fuck em. People hurt me, its high time I pent up my anger with a job. Then burst it.

I have to burst it later, because no one cares about my feelings. They'll get an ass kickin' or the cold shoulder.

Since the world is "your young, work hard" sounds I'm being told I don't matter, which is something I've learned from most old people. My grandpa tells me

"the expectations lower as y'all get older that's why I drink, ain't no one gives a fuck about ya in this world". I tend to believe these words.

Thanks for reassuring me that I'm not worth being respected and, that a young man's purpose is to be a cog in the machine. I mean its not un-true though that's what the standard is. You do mindless labor for paper and, others to do the same that's life. I'll tell some 20 year old the same speech at your age.

"work hard, earn everything"

20. So cynical!! Lol

thinking about not being a pacifist anymore. I'm learning to be ruder and, more aggressive like I used to be

Bad idea. Nobody likes a rude person and I don’t think that you are a rude person… At least not from what I’ve seen here. I understand your frustration but to wri I understand your frustration but two wrongs don’t make a right - in other words, just because people around you are potentially rude, this doesn’t mean that you need to be and you won’t get anywhere in life being rude - you can believe that. You don’t like it, correct?

I’m gonna say this word again in man you’d be smart to remember it - then again you could just tell me to fuck off and that’s fine too -

PRIDE. Fucking PRIDE.

Thanks for reassuring me that I'm not worth being respected and, that a young man's purpose is to be a cog in the machine. I mean its not un-true though that's what the standard is. You do mindless labor for paper and, others to do the same that's life.

I’m not sure where you got the “not worth being respected“ part from, because that wasn’t my point and if I did I apologize because that’s certainly not what I meant at all.

I’m going to make a couple of points and of course anything I say is just one guys opinion -

But first I’m going to drill this word into you again- PRIDE.

First, you need to have Pride in yourself & this is SO important in basically every aspect of your life whether it’s your job, getting yourself a good woman or man,just your garden. ( I say “just” lightly, because my own garden is super important to me LOL)

Having pride in yourself leads to other positive characteristics like confidence. Both pride and confidence are important because again, they’ll help you land the job you want or the woman you want.

You get pride by knowing that whatever task you’re doing, that you’re giving it 100%. You go the extra mile even when you don’t want to but you do it anyhow. You separate yourself from the herd - because you’re the guy that gets there early, or you are the guy that stays late, or you do more work than your peers. You do better quality, you make a bigger effort… I know you know what I mean. This has nothing to do with being “stuck up” or thinking that you’re a better person than people around you - but it can certainly be about putting in a greater effort then your coworkers, making yourself noticed - for positive reasons. I don’t care if you’re a scientist or a ditch digger (Anyone else’s mother threatened them with the ditch digger thing when you were younger? LOL “If you keep slacking you’re going to be at ditch digger” she would tell me LOL) but seriously - and it doesn’t matter what you decide as a profession - go the extra mile, work until it hurts, and then work harder and make yourself the goddamn best ditch digger out there. You need to make yourself valuable. You need to make people that are in charge want YOU.

“Fuckin’ -A - that @MTMLSandman420 is THE BEST damn ditch digger we’ve EVER had!!”

You dig? (Sorry, a little ditch digging humor LOL)

But seriously, you dig? That’s pride, man. When people look at you and respect you because they know that you will do whatever it takes to get your job done, and they don’t even have to worry about it because they know it will be done correctly, the very first time - every time. That’s pride dude - knowing that there’s 20 of you but knowing that you are the best out of those 20 because you’re gone the extra mile.

Fuck being rude, tho dude - that shit will get you nowhere.Do unto others” and all that.

Take pride in yourself dude. Pride will come when you make the extra effort in whatever you’re doing. Once pride comes confidence follows shortly there after.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1