Ever feel unwanted?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 985876, Jul 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. See i was there along wit @highinthesky we help out others

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. if you are going trough life thinking negatively ....the world will respond negative...
    I understand how you feel....but its a downward spiral you don't want to be on.
    I had some down moments to,...until I realised that everything in life is what you make or it...
    you are in control of who you are, and who you will become.
    and if you try to be positive....positive things will find you.
    what always helps me is to see the positive side of bad things that happen to me....there always is one.
    I think my salvation was moving from Belgium to spain....new scenery ,new people,...new everything.
    keep your chin up man....life is beautiful...if you want it to be.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Why? Especially if you’re in your 20’s?

Not that I don’t advocate college… That would be silly but to just go to please somebody else makes zero sense. What are you majoring in and how much longer do you have?

J

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP - ^^^^^^ THIS!

@Goantanamo put this as good as can be.

Life can be totally friggin miserable - if YOU LET IT

Or it can be as good as good can be -

Work hard at whatever you end up choosing to do. Put your head into your work - build a name for yourself so that when it is mentioned by your boss or your peers, it is associated with hard work, diligence, respect -

When your name is brought up folks will say “XX is very reliable - we can count on him to come through every time, to be there and to get the job done - he kicks ass every damn time”

Become the VERY BEST in your field - and you can trust me that there are SO MANY slackers out there that this is usually not very hard to do lol

It does not even vaguely matter if you are a scientist or a ditch digger - in these days of just unbelievable kids that don’t want to work or to
    go through the motions - call in sick too often, do just enough work to get a paycheck - being WAY BETTER than people around you is too damn easy.

THIS IS WHERE YOU START IN LIFE - THROUGH HARD WORK!! - and once you do get to this point, are respected by your peers you will know PRIDE - and with PRIDE comes CONFIDENCE - with confidence will come a good woman! With Hard Work will come financial stability!

Everything will automatically fall into place - but no matter what you choose to do in your life it MUST start with hard work.

Trust me... IF you start here - and this can be a long road - but stick to it - persevere - put your head in your trade, take the time and learn it inside and out while folks fuck off around you - become THE BEST - this is usually not hard to do - because most people are just total slackers these days - (no offense folks lol) until you can dance circles around everyone in your field around you. People will show you respect. There won’t even be a question as to who will make out and who won’t. The world will automatically surround you with positive vibes - you will find your woman or she will find you...

Two words - so very, very important words - words that will make - or break anyone in this life...

HARD WORK

J

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. #65 jerry111165, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    Sorry double post but I’ll make use of the space -

I’m not even vaguely close to rich - not even by a long shot lol - and of course worry about where this $$ will come from for the rest of my remodeling project, my wife drives my old car, as well as my kids - I need a new roof (ha! Figures right lol), I can’t afford to put the roof on my wraparound porch this year as planned, I worry about retirement $$...

I was a total fuckup in High Skool - I got kicked out for smoking weed too many times. I finally got kicked out permanently at the very end and had to go back to summer school just to get my diploma. I didn’t care about much of anything back then.

I ended up getting into a construction trade just to pay my bills and so that I could eat some food. I had to put gas in my piece of shit car. You know the deal.

At some point in my 20s something clicked, though. I wasn’t going anywhere fast. I had no college education. I was in a menial job.
    I decided that I had to do something… Anything. I put my head in my work - It’s the single only thing I had that meant anything at the time. Of course I was out partying but I made a rule to myself that no matter what I would always always always go to work. I picked a couple of the guys at my company that were really really good at what they do - and I learned. I practiced and practiced and practiced my trade until I was better than my peers and then I continued to make myself better. I’m not bragging here at all - It’s just the way it is. I took pride in my work and made whatever I did not only work good but look fantastic. Over time I ended up running jobs as a foreman and this went on for many years. I made it a point to bring the jobs in well under the estimated man hours, to make sure that everything was picture perfect and earned the respect of my bosses. Of course it took years and years - but I made damn sure that no one around me could do a better job than me and if I found there was someone that could, I looked at what they were doing and did it even faster and better.

It’s ALL about your attitude. You either want it - or don’t.

I ended up going to work for one of the large, very respected and quality manufacturers of the products we use as a field inspector and so ended up inevitably inspecting the work of the company I had worked for plus all of their competitors...
    I got a call from my old boss who asked me to come in and talk with him and the president of all of the regional branches to entertain the idea of leaving the manufacturing company to go back to work for him to manage projects in the office. I had zero training but I had confidence and knew the business inside and out by then. I really didn’t want to as I like to my job and told him so but agreed to come in and at least sit down with them. They knew I didn’t want to leave where I was so they offered me stupid (good $$) number because they knew what I could do - my attitude, my work ethic.

I decided that if I was going to make the switch that I was going to make it worthwhile so I countered their ridiculous offer with an even bigger ridiculous offer LOL
    They took my counter offer.

So now my life is filled with stress and daily problems lol - and it is my job to make damn sure that these fires are put out, that our jobs make money. I run all the crews and in a company of many, have only one boss above me. But trust me - Management can really suck sometimes lol...

I have pride in myself. I try and instill a hard work ethic in my children. I surround myself with positive vibes. We aren’t rich (again or by any means) but our very comfortable (old money pit of an antique farmhouse) home on many acres on a dead end road is completely paid off. That’s huge for me.My wife has her horse and I built her a barn. I earned the respect of my peers and bosses through very hard work and being known as reliable and doing high quality work. People can rely on me to do whatever the hell it takes to get whatever the hell needs to be done, done - and done right.

The entire point of this is that if you do this you will have pride in yourself - and will gain confidence, and with confidence comes positivety - and then things will fall into place for you.

You cannot expect for this to happen at your age. It takes time and a lot of effort put in the work and it is inevitable that you will see positive results at the end.

HTH

J

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I’ve been battling cancer for the last year and a half. There have been some tough times and I struggled to keep my wits. But having a family to take care of and a business to run, I couldn’t let it get me down. Keeping your mind healthy and strong to be able to fight through those tough times is super important. Whenever I felt like I was gonna lose it, I would think, “it could be much worse”. Someone else is dealing with shit 100 times worse than me. Always keep a positive mindset and you will see positive things in your life. But it’s ok to breakdown and let it all out sometimes too. I am so blessed to have my wife with me as she helps keep me focused on the end goal. Hopefully you have someone like that in your life man

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Modern medical science has come a long way - hang in there and I wish you and your family the very best.

Good luck.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Thanks Jerry. I’m young and the docs hit me hard with treatment so my chances are pretty good. Gonna make some RSO for good measure

• Like Like x 2
  9. No matter who you are, you do not know what kind of human you are until the very end.

However strong you become, never seek to bear everything alone.

It is foolish to fear what we have yet to see and know.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Undecided so general studies thinking about botany and, the science behind plants. Lol

11. sounds like a great plan man.

• Like Like x 1
  12. As you know I'm going through a positive transformation attempting to just find a place to fit like you had to do.

Sometimes I've even thought to myself that it's just plain unfair but, then I opened up my mind and, talk to other people like you. And found out two things well one its just really competitive and, 2 thinking positively can help.

However I even changed my thinking about women and already found one consistently talks to me a lot. One with 3 jobs too. She's the hard worker and, already out of her parents house in already kind of further ahead than I am.

Like all men in my situation this gives me a bit of issue with self-esteem and, confidence at times. However its changeable so its not like I need whine and, complain about it too hard. However it serves as a minor annoyance.

I have too much shit I need to do to complete my check list in NO particular order I don't care as long as any of these things get crossed out:

Get my license

Find out what I want to do in college

Get a degree

Get an electric car

Get land at least 3 Acres

Start a professional-grade indoor grow up for that 30+ THC cup winners

Get a girlfriend or really good friends with benefits

Have a stable fair paying minimalistic job that pays the bills

Switch to completely solar and, wind and, hydro energy

Grow a garden with fruits, spices, herbs.

Get a green house for tropical fruit I like that can only be grown in really humid areas.

Successfully grow dragon fruit

Have 10 to 20 ft. Cannabis trees

Have a huge indoor drying room with perfect humidity control

Rosin press at least 1 pound of bud a harvest

Get at least 3 or more pounds each harvest

Learn to play guitar better(I'm not that good lol)

Keep losing weight

Sort my magic the gathering card collection

Get a really nice stove with convection cooking option

Get a smoker(the kind you use to cure beef jerky)

Get a firepit

Build a hottub

Brew a shit ton of beer and, some keep in stock for every time guests come over

Make a shit ton of dab cartridges

Make a shit ton of hash

Make and, fresh edibles in every meal someway whenever I'm at home

Be able to run free 10ks for charities and, cancer researchs

Donate fresh fruits and, vegetables when they're in season or grown indoors

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm so sorry that happened to you friend. Cheers to you man you're strong as hell. I hope you win the battle I believe in you! :)

And, you're right it can be always be worse at least I have some shelter and, wifi, and y'all and, cannabis and, dabs to be thankful for. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dont stress it bro hey MTML stand for montreal ? If so ill hang out with u im going there aug 3 with my girl n dog for a few days . Searching hotels now wanna blaze up .

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. D
    Driving from far southern ontario lol roughly 7 to 8 hr drive.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I wish man. I live in Washington State it was just a random clan tag I had once and, kind of just used it as a username everywhere. I kinda wish I could change but, I'll roll with it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. We should all get together one day and have our own 420 day .

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I think you guys have to high expectations...be greatfull and happy with what you have...
    you all sound pretty young aswell....be patient.
    im in my 30s and I feel like life is just starting...
    I haven't reached all my goals neither but im happy with the ones I did achieve.
    you must see the positive things in life....they might be small but still...
    cheer up guys

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ya thats what pots for lol cheers ya up

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1