Ever feel unwanted?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 985876, Jul 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Anyone else struggle of feelings of feeling unwanted, or like you don't fit in, or you're an annoyance to those around you?

I sorta feel like that like I feel like I'm just a useless being who kinda is just here and, there. I know a lot of people and, I have a lot of friends but, they all seem to come and, go. Loyality just doesn't seem to exist anymore.

People seem to come and, go. I see them on soical media with their worthy friends that they like posting about. Or their loving partners. Whilst I'm just laying back to rot alone. Like I don't matter I'm just dust in the wind.

None of my attempts to get girlfriends or to get laid are ever successful either.

What a lonely fucking world.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Hang in there man, you’re just feeling down at the moment. Stay with it and enjoy the little things until things turn around.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think everyone does at times. Real folks do exist but they're hard to find. It's not a reflection on you, but on them. Remember that. You are above that shit and actually, they're doing us a favor by dippin out!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. #4 Deleted member 985876, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2018
    Like today. Someone hits me up asking for a smoke sesh. Then says they will show up. I wait for 4 hours and, they hit me up saying they had plans with their girl.

Like what the fuck dude? If he plans why did he message asking me to hang out in the 1st place? :bang:

Oh Jesus it's not like I have feelings or anything. No sorry's no "I'll be there next time bros" nothing.

I'll give em another chance because, I'm not thinking clearly but, still.

Every girl dusted me off like sand in their shoes as always. God damn why do I even try?

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's not on you though, it's on them. Don't give too many chances and don't feel bad about it. Let them know they need to mindful of you when it becomes repetitive. They will respect you if keep it real.

You gotta play to win man!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Everything I play I lose. I've losing at life since birth and, I finding it increasingly difficult to stay positive. Because nothing seems to go my way and never has and, bad luck always tends to stick.

But, I try to remind myself shit can always get worse and, to be grateful for the few things I do have like wifi, shelter, herbs, food, ect.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Man you gotta remind yourself that shit can get better too! You are alive today and that is amazing! You are winning everyday you wake up! This will come in time. Just do you, for you, and only you, by any means necessary.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It better because, I'm not sure how much more I can take before going full blown depressed again. I have an official diagnosis from a doc however, I just trying not to let it get too much in the way. However with no luck, no skills, and, no job, and no good looks I'm not getting too far. My grades in college are barely passing its a blur because, I don't care. I go to college to make my parents feel good and, to carry on the degree generation. Life is "Fine only because, I feel like I have to." everyday. Its far from amazing. Sometimes I wish I were dead. The only thing keeping good is laughs and, the THC. Otherwise fuck it all.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Man u gotta go threw life n take it by the balls stand tall wit ten toes down n be proud to be a man n take what urs n be a go getter...shit happens...hell i feel the same at times...i just jump back on the crazy train n foreget the other people who dont care

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. Brother, I feel your pain. I have self medicated all my life. I met the woman of my dreams when I was 28 and sleeping on my buddies couch. Twelve years later we are married and have two wonderful kids. Your time will come. Trust me. It’s better to have quality than quantity. Same with bud. I broke my back, both my elbows, and dislocated both my knees when I was 35. She is still with me five years later. She supports me and my need to medicate. You will find the right one when you least expect it and you will know the minute you do. As for college, wait till you know what you want to do, college isn’t meant for everyone. I know people making good money without a degree and student loans. I am bipolar with anxiety. There are so many times I just want to end it all and make the pain go away, but I keep telling myself that I might miss out on the best part of my life. I will also make the most important people in my life suffer cause I know they will miss me and ask themselves if they were the reason I did it. It works itself out bro. You gotta have faith or talk to someone that can help you. I didn’t want to have to go get help, but it was one of the best things I did. I am in so much pain everyday and to just hear the doctors say that it will only get worse. Makes you feel like there is no reason for tomorrow. Let me tell you, there is. Hoping the best for you. If you need someone to talk to, I’m always around. Don’t feel like your alone.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. I’m kinda the opposite.
    I many times feel people don’t fit in with me.

I want people in my life as we all do.

Not that I’m special or anything, but I tend to have a close knit few friends that are on the same wavelength.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Thanks man. I just don't how I'm gonna make it. I don't know I just hoping someone will call back on a job interview or maybe I will find a way to make enough money without a degree. However at last I'm just lost with no where to go but, my parents house and, nothing to do but get high, and pet my cats while everyone else works and, does real important things.

13. Do things that make YOU feel good.
    Trying to please your folks is good, but you are important too.

Never wish you were dead.
    Give it time. Life’s not bad all the time.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Being severely depressed as u might be...getting high might effect it further man....try some good cbd

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Find something that makes you happy. Then figure out how to make money from it. Mine was building houses. I found out I was good at it and I loved it. Made good money too. After I got crippled I couldn’t do it no more. I now have a small little farm. A garden, chickens, ducks, rabbits. My dogs and cats too. You like your cats, you could always go volunteer at a animal shelter and walk dogs and play with the cats. There are a lot of females that do that too. You could find your dream girl. Who knows. Hell, you might like it and go get you a veterinarians degree. My niece did that. She loves it. If you do something you love, you will never work a day in your life. Just find something you really enjoy doing. There will be a way to turn that into making money. It won’t be easy, but anything easy won’t be good. I got faith in ya, and I don’t even know you. I can tell by the way you converse you have a good head on your shoulders. Just find something you like and go for it. Put in applications and bug the ever living crap out of them. That lets them know you really want the job. It puts you ahead of the rest. You got this. It takes bravery to put yourself out there like this. That’s the kind of bravery employers are looking for. Push and don’t take no for a answer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Being as honest as you've been tells me you can take on anything life throws your way.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. See u already have friends/supporters my guy we got ur back my dude....plus like above volunteer work will usually turn full time if they see ur willing to grind for nothing js

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Thanks most of these issues stem from me being very socially awkard from the high functioning autism and, clinical depression. However a lot of it also is bad luck and, a controlling family. I also lack motivation because, I don't really find joy in much of anything due to depression. Besides simple things like pets, weed, and food. However I believe in my ability to cook better than most people. My grow is mostly reggie but, hey it smokes.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Yeah it seems to be once people read my words they like me. When in real life its all awkward and never works like in the forums.

I just get "you talk too much" or "why you always gotta be rambling I'm lost". Or "can you do me a favor" or "do x for me because...". Or "can you not be stoned for x,y,z" and my answer to the last one is always fuck off lol.

And women 10 times worse either I get friendzoned or I get the cold shoulder. Unless they're a blade for some reason. Then its we all just cool :).

20. U in legal state....if so theres jobs ud love...first gotta get that depression under control man..u just gotta morivate urself to do it n want it or the world will run over u...n u wanna find that speacial girl or just a fling they dont usually want a guy that has no motivation (dont take that as personal attack im js)

• Like Like x 2