Ever feel this way?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatrooper515, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Like maybe you should live alone. It seems most girls nowdays are heavy drinkers, immature and confusing. I had this dream of finding a beautiful wife and haveing kids, just living. However I just feel sometimes I should give up and live alone. I just want love from a female and not just meaningless relationships with girls I can't trust.
    If anyone shares these feelings please share your thought or any advice. Thanks

2. Here's the thing: people grow up.

A lot girls of a younger age do act like this, but not for their whole lives. Just wait it out til the ones in your age group are more mature and you'll find the one :)

Til then, have u met my friend mr. hand?

3. If your 35 and the women your around act like this then there is a pronlem. But if your in your 20s then I don't see the problem with young adults acting like young adults. No one wants to settle down in their 20s, they just wanna have a good time.

4. I feel the same. I don't really trust women anymore after beign dumped by my ex. girls seem so selfish to me. or maybe it's just people in general that are selfish.

people only stay in a relationship with someone else until they are happy. they will say they love you but they love you only until you are making them happy. when for whatever reason you don't make them happy anymore, maybe they get bored of you, maybe they meet a guy they like better or maybe they think they can find a better replacment than you. then bam they are gone and suddenly they don't love you anymore.

so how the hell is that love?

people in relationships screw each other over all the time, cheat on each other, break the other persons heart.

would a friend do this to another friend? would they just leave them and lie and deceive them?

and it's a fact most relationships come to an end eventually. and in the end it's almost always not mutual. one person wants to leave and the other person is heart broken.

I don't think I ever want to let myself love or get attached to anyone because girls can fuk with your mind.

my last girlfriend made me so happy until she suddenly broke up with me and gave me no real explanation and she didn't even care how bad she hurt me and I was left alone and i'm a grown man and I still feel pain thinking about it.

5. haha. is it because the older women are more mature........ or is it because women in their 30s that are still single and not married start to become desperate and settle down with a guy rather than dump him for the next best thing that comes around.

I seriously think people are naturally selfish. people only care about their own happiness. if a girl says she loves you it's because she loves you cus you make her happy (whatever reason) but if someone else makes me more happy....... or she thinks there are other guys that want her and would make her more happy than you can....... then she will leave. older women are more "mature' as in they have less option and thus they appreaciate you more.

am I wrong?

6. well you aint gonna get no love from a female if you live alone...

7. Overall what I take from these posts is that I'll be 30 by time women will want a serious relationship. Greattt