Ever feel like you've been stoned for so long you're semi-tripping?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jzero, Apr 14, 2011.

1. #1 Jzero, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    I'm an everyday toker, but this has been happening to me a LOT over the past month or so.
    For instance, I'll be waiting to cross traffic, and I'll catch myself thinking that I'm intangible and the cars/trucks/buses/etc will just pass right on through me.

Then there are the times where I'm tempted to cut my fingers off and test my theory of how marijuana could serve as a catalyst for the regeneration of limbs.

The most fun is probably when I get really, really pissed off at someone in public and just stop in the middle of the street/store/whatever and try to throw lightning at them. It never works, but I can feel the power building up in my fingertips!!!! One day....

Maybe this all doesn't sound too trippy to you guys. Or maybe I'm just too stoned to tell anymore XD

So anyone else got any stories?

And for those of you who might tell me to not smoke so much: please, don't be insulting :-b

2. Nope, but I envy you're imagination haha

3. when im high i like to imagine myself floating in space or on the beach or something cool and it feels like its real

4. You have some very interesting/disturbing thoughts when zooted, hahah. If you ever get the lightning bolt thing down, lemme know.

5. Oh, if I ever get that down you will know real fast. I'll be on a rampage wherever I am and therefore will probably be breaking news. Wish me luck against the tanks!

6. #6 Mr.Burnsalot, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    No but I have been tripping for so long I couldn't remember what I had taken or when until I came down like 4 hours later.

My imagination takes me on some crazy paths when high but I've tripped on to many things to consider it a trip.

7. Just keep smoking, it goes away.

8. So... I'm not the only one. You will discover the secret of the finger tips one day. Took me 182 years 7 months and 24 days from now. By the way your father is Zues and I'm your brother

9. I smoked almost all day everyday from 13 to 21. I spent a good deal of time feeling I was in this constant haze and strange tangent of thought.

These days I don't smoke much at all. I find the haze was just my mind. But my thoughts have changed, only slightly.

I think it's more yourself than the weed causing such ideas.

10. I like your style

11. I feel like that sometimes too. But instead of thinking, my mind goes completely blank. Like i'll be at a stopsign and then i'll think it's a stop sign. Yesterday, I found the salt and pepper in the fridge. I don't mind it though. I enjoy the high :smoke:

I try not to sleep high so I can wake up the morning fresh. Smoke up!

12. Of course it's a stop sign!