Ever feel like you're having a heart attack high?

Discussion in 'General' started by budkid, Sep 8, 2011.

1. So i had a week of no weed, and then decide to smoke a spliff with only like .3g in it.

Got insanely high, felt a pain in my left arm, with a raise heart beep and convinced myself i was having a heart attack. Even took an aspirin lol.

Anyone ever experienced this?

(debating with myself whether or not to smoke another jay)

2. #2 Ẅest Čoast, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
    heart attack is when you feel extreme pressure on your heart as if someone was pushing down on your chest, rather than sharp pain. you will also experience pain that starts in your left arm and radiates to your shoulder/neck area. some people will feel pain in their jaw and upper back area. another symptom is shortness of breath and faint.

i think what you experienced is a marijuana induced panic attack. panic attacks can mimic heart attack symptoms...physical pain...shortness of breath...racing heart...cold sweat...pale skin...the feeling of impeding doom...etc.

3. Probably just got too high. Had anxiety attack. Would that be the same thing as a panic attack?

4. Ya I get that feeling when my tolerance is low but I just ignore it usually.. I only get the feeling when I'm laying down. I know exactly what you're talking about... Once when I was a lot younger than I am now, I was having a panic attack / severe paranoia and I started sweating like crazy. I looked so sketched out. True story.....

5. yea it has happened to most people. You just gotta keep your mind straight and its all good. Now, even when im high as shit, it is much much easier to keep my cool just from having to do so, so many times.

6. Fuck yea i have hahahaha but i'm like whatever dude this shit is natural so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that..