Ever feel like you shit your pants after you smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dickfagit, Nov 19, 2014.

1. This doesn't happen all the time, but every now and then, I get a batch that makes it feel like I shit myself after I smoke. Like, I'd be in bed listening to music, then I'd start freaking out (not really, but I start thinking about it), and go to the bathroom and check my pants.

Who else experiences this? I think it's a real shitty thing to go through but oh well.

2. Shit bruh, you done goofed.

3. Bro when i started smoking i did that i feel you you get that feeling on ur leg and u just gotta go check done it hundreds of times

4. #4 we trippy, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    No, I don't feel like I shit my pants when I smoke lol. Never happend to me. Sounds pretty shitty

5. OMG you kids are gettin all fucked up on that shit arn't you? If it were me, i'd stick my hand in my pants and scoop some of it out for my friends to see. "oh wow, looks like i done shit my pants!"

6. try injecting liquid calcium that really makes ur ass go numb

7. Lol never shit thought I pissed a little
    (I didn't)

Sent from my spaceship

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIksnvVMgkw

9. We need a cull on this site lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Haha dude I've thought I pissed myself before, happens to me now and again I just get this weird sensation in one of my legs, It's just your mind playing tricks on you though haha!

11. You still wearing diapers, baby?

12. I never felt like I shit myself. But some strains make me want to piss real bad all of a sudden.

13. you had a high thought that made you nervous

14. Sounds like haemorrhoids or anal fissures with the symptoms exacerbated from you being high. 

15. Nahh man, that's weird as hell :D hope you get through that phase

You should analyze the shit. Knowing what type it is will help you come up with a solution.

[​IMG]