Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever feel like a crack head?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pass the dr0, Nov 20, 2011.

1. When you get those headrushes were you're just sitting and then boom, this giant ass troll face grin stretches across your face, and your eyes get low and you're like..... Hahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahaha.

2. iv seen alot of crack heads but i dont htink iv ever seen one do that

3. I totally know what you mean, first time i did edibles I was like "THIS IS WHAT H MUST FEEL LIKE", probably not because I've never done it, but the body high I got was fantastical.

Sometimes i get so blazed I'm incapable of doing anything but lying down on the couch and grinning my ass off, so I know what you mean, but I just say "aw shit, I'm really high"

4. know exactly what your talking about but i dont really think its very "crack-head" like...just getting stoned.