Ever feel haunted when you're stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by NickSpliff, Mar 14, 2010.

1. #1 NickSpliff, Mar 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2010
    Every time I ever smoke at my house I think it's haunted. Like, I full on hear noises and voices and sometimes get the feeling that someone is walking a few inches behind me. It's pretty freaky shit, but it's probably just caused by the herb, right? Well, that's what I thought at first, too. But then it happened a few more times, always at my house, and i started feeling like there might be some crazy shit going on.

It's never happened to me anywhere else. I've smoked in my fair share of places, and I've never got that feeling anywhere else. Yet it is recurring in my house (which I've only smoked in maybe 4 or 5 times). And I never get that feeling when I'm not stoned.

It's kinda freaking me out a bit right now, as I'm at home, quite toasted, and have that feeling AGAIN. It's trippin me out pretty hard.

So how about it, have you guys ever gotten a feeling like there's a ghost or another presence around when you're stoned? :confused_2:

2. I don't think your a schizophrenic, you're just paranoid.

3. As if I wasn't paranoid enough right now, now I have to worry about being schizophrenic too? haha

Nah, I'm actually pretty sure that's been debunked several times. I don't have a link, but I distinctly remember reading about a study that actually showed a negative correlation between cannabis use and schizophrenia and several that showed no direct correlation between the two at all. But who knows, Maybe I'm just thinking that because I'm schizophrenic and in denial x]

4. I've never experienced that before but you did make me think of this song...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY]YouTube - Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me[/ame]

5. I love that song haha. and i alwayz blaze and come home and always feal like that. I always think somethings behind me when im on the computer, and ive got a massive ass room and am always home alone so it doesnt help.

6. Bahahahhahaha