Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever feel bad about tokin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TBPro, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Right, so as the title implies, have you ever felt bad for smoking weed? I used to be a daily smoker for a few months, and I realized I needed to tone it down. I quit for like a month, maybe a little less, and got a fat sack. I started smoking every day again, and it pissed me off. So I started trying to smoke only on the weekends, and I did for awhile. Lately, I've found myself looking forward to that late-night/goodnight bowl sesh I usually have when I smoke, even though I planned to not smoke that night. Everything that pisses me off, I just let go because the goodnight smoke will take care of it all. Then when 10:30-11:00 rolls around, I find myself smoking even though I had planned not to previously. I find the moments leading up to smoking depressing, and I'm looking down on myself because I'm smoking again. I don't know, feel free to post your thoughts. I'm off to cash a few bowls, peace. :smoke:

2. Yes I tell myself, "I am not smoking today' but five minutes after i lay in bed im like "FUCK THIS GIVE ME SOME BONG HITS "

3. It happens, but we can't say no to Mary Jane's beautiful self!! :)

4. Fuckin addict... jk. Lord knows theres been many a night when I tried to take a t-break and ended up gettin' high just because I wanted to.

5. #5 Ohio614boi, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Never my day isn't normal without.. I'm a true weed head gotta wake up and smoke to get hungry... I would be prob broke from buying it if I didn't grow

6. Why would I feel bad? I feel the exact opposite actually.

7. yea kinda. just basically lying to mom makes me feel bad but other than that i dont think i have ever felt bad about smoking weed

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't think I've ever had a day where I said I'm not going to smoke. Although having a fairly high tolerance kind of sucks, having lots of weed is never a problem for me, so it doesn't matter much anyways.

9. Awesome, thanks for the words. This next bowl is for all my fellow blades!

10. After my grandfather died I got into the habit of everyday all day for about 2 weeks. I felt shitty all the time. Idk how people do that and enjoy it.. it makes me feel like shit. I felt really bad because my grandfather was old fashioned against drugs.. and it made me feel even worse to do it because of his death. /sob story.

11. I kind of feel bad because I used to have a thing with a girl and she didn't like me smoking weed so I told her I'd give it up. Now we're just friends, but I still feel bad because I smoke one or two times a week and every single time, I feel bad because I know I'm lying to her. If she was my girlfriend, of course I'd stop for her, but she isn't so there's no reason to feel bad I guess

12. Ah yeah man I know what you mean. I kinda felt shitty a little but never bad enough I couldn't cure it up with more bud. I loved the feeling, except shit started to get hazy and that's mad annoying. Most people dig the whole perma-stoned feeling, but some don't. That does suck if you fall into that whole "moral" bullshit? Weed is not immoral, and it does not make you immoral for using it around people who have misconstrued morals against it.