Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever eaten a snowball?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pickleweasel, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I'm talking about those cakes covered in marshmallow and coconut. They're the ultimate food to eat after a smoke session in my opinion, because they're so damn confusing and delicious.
    [​IMG]

2. I've tried many times, but cannot enjoy the flavor of coconut; tastes like I'm eating sun tan lotion !

3. Hahaha how are they confusing lolol :smoke:

4. I actually thought this thread was going to be about something much much kinkier lol

5. I have never had one but I think I just heard someone say coconut, yum!

6. Screw coconut and /agree I thought some bodies girlfriend played a trick on them

7. [​IMG]

I was about to eagerly reply about my childhood experiences eating actual snowballs in coldasfuck Norway

But it was snack food

America wins again

8. been eating them for years. seems like they used to be a lot fresher though. maybe not as much preservatives, idk.

9. #9 Dest1, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BdXZPcE3eA&t=1m0s[/ame]

"Snowballs? Snowballs! Wheres the fucking twinkies! I hate coconut, not the taste the consistency."

10. Just watched Zombieland, and 5 min after they find the hostess truck full of snowballs, this thread pops up...
    coincidence? I think not....

Edit: Ahhh dest1 ^^...now I'm creeped out. That was not there as I was posting.

11. [​IMG]

These are real snowballs. Fuck Hostess