The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever eat so much you feel sick

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bablok, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Everytime i get this high i eat waaay to much grub and i get like really sick and depressed for like 20 minutes, smoke again and then eat more... Anyone else get like stupid hungry if you smoke like, alot of heddes

2. When Im sober my stomach is unusually large, but when I'm high I is literally a bottomless pit. I've never felt sick from eatin too much when high(even when I eat massive amounts). But when I was 13 I ate two salads, bread, Yorkshire pudding, mashed potatoes, peas, a pound of prime rib and a sundae. I was sober and damn near shit my pants on the drive home.

Grasscity Deals Near You