Ever drove past a cop stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TigerDufus, Jun 17, 2011.

1. That's by far the scariest thing I ever just experienced like 1/2 hour ago. Holy shit, lol. Thank god it was dark out and he couldn't see me because I was really stoned and was freaking out.

I feel 10x safer now though. Tons of traffic tonight man. I went for a cruise, and like there were fucking cars even driving down gravel fucking road. Goddamnit, does anyone feel my pain? :smoke:

2. wait you mean daily?
    lol

although, in admitting such, i am prepared for the flamers who disagree with driving while "stoned".

3. I did like 3 times today. It was chill, I love driving high.

4. Never mind what haters say ignore them in a crazy way, hell I love my haters everyday! lol

5. The only time I drove high my mom was in the car, so I was straight. If she wasn't there and I saw a pig I probably would have shat bricks.

6. u think thats scary, try walking past a cop stoned!! that's 20x scarier!!

7. I'm stoned pretty much every time I drive past a cop. I just never have stuff in my car, so I don't worry.

I had a casual conversation with a cop once when I was peaking on shrooms. It was fun. If you don't act like you're doing anything wrong, they usually don't suspect a thing.

8. I do this at least 10 times a day. I mean it's nothing really, I drive past cops when I smoke and drive all the time..

9. Paranoid much? Or just trolling?

First time smoking. VERY FIRST TIME, i had a 20 min drive to class. 3 Cops. Chill as fuck.

10. I walked by one, I was high, even had the bowl I just used in my pocket. I could even feel the heat coming off of it. For some reason I wasn't even scared, just said hi and kept going.

11. I always get a lil sketch, not bad but ill watch them in my rearview until he's outta sight to make sure he doesn't turn around, lol

Also subconsciously I think of 'escape' routes immediately.

What I hate is when they are behind me in traffic...im noid as hell

When my club has car/bike shows or appears at the monthly Street Fairs in my town the cops walk around alot and a few times I get sketch...

Attached Files:

12. I used to get a lil nervous but now I realize it doesn't fucking matter. Just drive straight and stay in your lane and nobody will notice.

13. #14 Jazzyj, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's the best way to avoid problems with the cops. Don't avoid them. If you don't act sketchy, no cop is going to bother you.

14. Fixed.

15. All the time.Ive drove by,walked by,stood by cops all kinds of fucked up.Rolling and drunk as fuck are the most intense.Like fuck.I know i look fucked up.I hope i dont wobble or some shit.Lol.Stoned i dont even worry about it.I dont have to worry about stumbling or falling into some shit or slurring my words etc.

16. Tons of times.I am terrified of the police on military bases.Just because it's like a cow being forcefully herded into a slaughter house.When I did get caught there was no way to turn around or get out of it. Off base it's chill.

17. Fuqqin MP's!:eek:

18. I get nervous when ever i see a cop, and that's because if im not smart about it, i will get charged for distributing . =/

19. i guess some drive better when stoned?