Ever cried so hard at a movie?

Discussion in 'General' started by RezwanMNoor, May 23, 2009.

1. Now, I'm not one who usually cries at anything. But, I had just gotten over the flu, so I thought the best way to gift myself would be to blaze. Anyway, I smoked a joint and then started watching slumdog millionare. I was so relaxed and into it I cried seven times. I haven't cried in years! I feel so relieved now. Ayyone get anything similar?

2. I cried the first time I watched Passion of the Christ.

3. lion king, when mufasa died, shit was painful

4. Never cried at a movie...probably never will.

There's always the thought in the back of my head that it's just a movie...

5. i get real emotional when it comes to some movies. where the red fern grows had me questioning my masculinity...

6. man titanic had me all watery eyed. idk if i ever just cried though..

7. didn't cry, but the Brave Little Toaster made me so afraid that I was going to vacuum the vacuum's cord when I was using it and screw it up

8. as funny as it is.. the only time i've cried in YEARS... was when In Beast Wars Dinobot died.. :D shit made me fucking breakdown...

9. That marley dog movie. Shedded like 4 tear drops.

10. I dont know,maybe it's maturing,but over the last few years,I've found myself to be able to,in a way feel the pain of what the character and can become some what emotional.It's like I'm able to put myself in the setting with the characters and treat it, as if it were real-life.

But like I said,it could just be from maturing or something to that effect.

11. i cry at any movie with a touching or sad moment.:eek:

12. #12 Bencker, May 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2009
    YES! Taegukgi hwinalrimyeo (2004)

I haven't cried harder at any movie. I actually sobbed like i was upset, i kept saying "this is painful" :(:( hahaha.

13. Slumdog made me cry in several places too. It's an awesome movie.

I think the worst movie for me is My Girl. I cry like an idiot every time I watch it.

14. I didn't like slumdog, those little kids were so sad they almost made me puke...
    had to turn the movie off, wasn't diggin it.

Ya'll remember Air bud? yeah I know some people will laugh
    but how sad was it when he threw the basketball on the island so the dog would run after it, then he took off on the boat to try and leave the dog behind.. WHAT A DICK!

15. Click.... no joke, Click. :(

16. saw that in theaters... it was sad.. kinda almost ruined the movie:eek:

17. Dude that shit was sad!

18. I'm a big wimp...lol...I cry watching a lot of stuff...the other night on TV, they had that special on about Farrah Fawcet dying of cancer...Farrah's Story....I bawled my eyes out...several times...so sad

I even cry watching that show with Ty Covington...Extreme Home Makeover

As far as movies go...yep...all the time...Titanic, Pearl Harbor, Girl Interrupted, Black Beauty, Casualties of War...and what was that one with Tim McGraw...ummmm...Flicker, I think

19. Dude, I cried like a little bitch during this movie.^^

Actually, i cry during like every sappy fucking movie. I'm such a pussy.

The notebook, when that old man started crying I just brokedown into uncontrollable sobs. That was harsh.

Oh and seven pounds, that movie was so goddamn sad. Just thinking about it makes me want to go into a corner and cry.

:DLooooser.

20. when gandalf vanishes into the abyss in the first LOTR movie and everyone starts screaming. i shed a tear for that pimp

"fly you fools!!"