Ever cough so hard

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ZoBnPURPZ, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Your gooch was struck with a sharp pain, and you proceeded to cry and spit everywhere only to make you look like a baby crying with snot all over itself

i just did, my new piece is a beast.

2. LOL yea but honestly the pain is so quick that I can act as if nothing happened.

3. [​IMG]

4. my gooch has never and I mean never felt any discomfort while smoking..... I think this problem is localized to you.

5. ive coughed so hard my upper gooch area, closer to the taters, had a very sharp pain going through it..like i strained my muscle to hard or osmething
    shit fucking hurts man haha

6. Ive coughed so hard my elbows were like tingling really hard, so hard it was like hurting

I dismissed it as being crazy and continued to take bong hits.

7. your ABC aka taint

8. Nah, I only coughed so hard that I threw up...

9. i know what a gooch is

how the fuck would it ever be hurt from smoking?

10. you mean coughing*
    from smoking,

11. He pulled his gooch muscle dude.

12. That's messed up. My condolences to your perineum and pelvic floor muscles.

13. pelvic strains are very common from sex lol.. but i never had my shit hurt from coughing but i have coughed so hard i threw up and snot was everywhere

14. OP seems to think this is a good thing........:confused_2:

Whatever floats his boat ig.

Also OP yes ive had gooch pains from coughing so hard...... (idk how the fuck it happens but it does and its a very sharp pain haha)

15. I've done it once before. I had to smoke another gram to overcome the pain.

16. exactly :hello: