Ever come close to getting caught?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThisIsDaveK, Nov 5, 2009.

1. have you ever come REALLY REALLY REALLY close to getting caught without actually getting caught?

This one time when i was in high school i was gonna buy a half O of piff off of this guy, but he had to get it from his guy so he picked me up and we were drivin down rt. 9 followin his guy to Toms River at outta nowhere he was like "shit man i'm gonna be late for work, you wanna just go with him?" and im like yea so we pull over and i get in the car with him and we get to this parkin lot and wait for like an hour just chillin until his guy comes and when i get my half O he drops me off by shop rite and i start walkin home with the weed in my pocket and my mom pulls up next to me and she's like "What are you doin here" and i told her i went to mcdonalds and she was like "oh ok, get in ill drive you home but we gotta pick up your brother first"(my brother was 3) so we go and im holdin my hand on my lap to cover the weed with the window open for the small and we park outside the day care and when she goes in this state trooper pull up next to the car and im like "WTF" and we start talkin and the weed is on his side and i can kinda smell it so i thought he might be able to too but i guess not but i had two fucking heart attacks within five minutes of each other and it was fuckin scary as hell

So yea, it got kinda long but whatever, you got any stories like this where you ALMOST got caught?

2. Holy fucking run-on sentence Batman!!

3. you in jersey?

4. Me and my friend almost got caught this summer, my friend wanted to take gas mask hits at this spot underneath this bridge, but we had to walk a little bit to get there. the problem was we didn't have anything to carry the mask in so i had to keep it under my shirt.

as we were walking down the street i see a car coming towards us, and sure enough it was the cops. even though you could cleary see the gas mask under my shirt the cop kept driving haha. after we blazed we walked right out from where we were smoking and another cop drives by. :hello:

it was one of the stupidest things i've ever done.

5. yeah dude toms river = town in southern nj

6. Haha that sounds like an intense evening haha.

I was chillin with a few friends at a park during the summer about 2 years ago, I wasn't smoking because I had a drug test but I still had an Oz. in my trunk. Anyway a joint is rolled up and we just walk out to this tree and the joint is smoked. We thought we were good because the park was empty for the most part but we realized we were wrong when 3 squad cars pull up and the police make their way up to us.
    They tell us that we were reported for smoking marijuana but because they couldn't smell or see anything we were gonna be clear, they just had to run our names and such...but then this dick hole of a cop shows up, not even knowing exactly whats goin on, he walks up to us and says "spread em." Naturally were like WTF and argue a bit but end up doing what he says anyway.
    Luckily nothing was found and they really had no reason to search our cars so they left and so did we haha. That was my first and last time at that park.

7. Back on my 18th birthday we planned a whole excursion to the woods that included a night full of drinking and good memories. Needless to say it got caught early while i had my roor steam roller, grinder and a gram of hash in my backpack under some clothes. I get issued an mip and was let go on my own, so i pick my backpack up and start skatin away when the officer asks, " Do you have any marijuana on you" Because the glass sound clanged in my back pack. I simply responded, "Actually, no!" and left asap

8. one time a was walking home from a friends and I had a one-hitter in my pocket with half-burned buds in it. A cop rolled up and wanted to search me (not uncommon where I live) I didn't know my rights and thought I had no other option but to let him search me. he pulled out the one-hitter and asked what it was. I told him it was an imitation cigarette and he put it back in my pocket and let me go.

9. Right after me and my friend had smoked some white widow in his truck we are driving home and run straight into a sobriety checkpoint. He freaks the fuck out and tries to make an immediate right turn but a cop is already there and pulls us over. I don't know how but we played it cool, showed him our id's, and talked with him about some new plans for a new theater coming into town soon. He told us to have a good night and radio'd ahead to the rest of the cops that we were clean and to let us through without checking.

On the dashboard was a felt bag...eye drops...axe...and a lighter lol.

One of the craziest nights of my life.

10. my friend and i were smoking a bowl in his car at night in this park. there were two hits left and as soon as he passed it to me i looked up and saw 3 cop cars moving down the hill toward us. They took a left and were heading parallel to the park shining theies spot light into the parking lot. The light went over the tree's and across the hood of the car.

Then the cops turned another left and started heading away but not before putting the light on us again. i was completely positive that we were screwed but they didn't come after us. That was the closest i've ever come to being cauht

11. I've had four major close calls. One I posted about on here. The other three I should have been arrested but was as lucky as someone could be short of winning the lottery.

12. I can't breath after reading that first post. :p

13. those fucking state troopers. I pass em all the time.

14. K well im allowed to smoke pot so ill share a different story.

When I was young and buck me and my friend were out walkin arround his neighbor hood smokin a blunt and had eaten about 50mg of valium a piece.So were done with our blunt and we opened the door to a corvet, we both like shit our pants when we found out it wasnt locked. He started going through it and got like 400$ in cash, a camera and a credit card(idk why) but while hes doing this, I walk away. I dont like stealing because I dont want my shit stolen. So I walk past this culdesac(like 50 feet away from him) and I see people standing in the driveway to this house this car is parked infront of. They start yelling at me saying get out of her because they didnt know he was in their car yet, then he gets up and starts runnign at me and doesn't realize the people just saw him. They chase us for about 2 streets and then get in their cars and start cirlcing where we are hiding out. People on foot too, like 10 people looking for our asses. keep in mind we are super fucked on these valiums and blunt of killa, and he has these headphones on. We hop a few fences and just keep moving, we ran to this little barn he had and hid in there for a while. We about got in deep shit.

sorry if i did a shitty job of explaining.

15. haha im in brick man