Ever burned your own hair?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RTG420, Mar 1, 2010.

1. I was lighting a bowl and my head was about 5 inches from the bowl (lol i have pretty long hair); then as i lit it all of my bangs caught on fire at the bottom and i had to slap myself in the forehead to get the fire out.

so fuckin i just got me a haircut while i was trying to light my bowl. lol i rolled a joint after that just because of that. :smoke:

2. ARRRGH!
    i did this the other day,
    i was using my 2.5 inch pipe,
    and my fringe dropped onto the bowl.
    went up so quick D:

3. Yes, from a burn pile back draft. I was walking up to the fire on the upwind side, and the wind shifted and I got my hair and eyebrows torched. I shifted direction, and continued on to throw the wood on the burn pile, but I ended up getting slammed with a 400 F wall of heat, and wanted to get the fuck out of there as soon as possible.

4. Yes haha
    tried to re-light my joint
    ended up with the flame up my nose
    all i could taste was singed nose hair from then on hahah
    :D:laughing:

5. I can think of sooo many stories of burning my hair while playing with fire and I do it with my pipe all the time.

6. yea i burned my eye lash and eyebrow on a broken bong
    it scared the shit out of me

7. #7 Five-O, Mar 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2010
    Well idk if this applies but I was ashing my cig and an ember hit my eyelashes lol

8. Never smoking, my hair isnt dry though.

But when I was 13 and 14 I didnt want to shave but I was getting tons of peach fuzz on my face. I had a butane torch lighter and I used to burn all my peach fuzz off because I didnt want to shave lol.

My room always stunk like burnt hair.

9. That smell is just so terrible!

10. i used to a have this tiny bong that i would burn myself lighting all the time, right between the eyebrows. it sucked having these white curly burnt hairs on my face that just made me look obvious

11. once when i was really baked and afteri took another bong hit i thought it would be cool to light some of my hair on fire i saw it go up it from a quickly put it out lol

12. That must suck luckily I don't have to worry about that, because I'm black and my hair grows up...and that is why is black people are better than white people....lol j/k, j/k.

13. Burned half of my eye brow off because i was smoking out of this really small pipe in a car it was probably an inch long and i bent down to light it because it was night time and we where in a trafic jam so i dident want people to see me smoking and it got burnt right off lol kinda sucked. :)

14. hahaha my best friend did that today. it was her first time smoking in over a month and she is a lightweight anyway so she is super geeked goes to hit the bong and her catches on fire she doesnt notice and keeps hittin so we were flippin.... then she realizes and like fucking throws the bong and goes crazy burning half of her bangs off hahhahah it was great

15. I have a kinda funny story. Well, it was my first time smoking alone. I was looking forward to it because I have an introspective personality. Well, I went to my buddy and gave him two beers, $1.50, and a cigarette and he gave me about a gram of some weed. So I go into my room and I make this pipe, it was made from one of those energy shot containers and it was a little bubbler with a nice mouthpiece and a socket bowl. It worked, so I decided to go test it out in my car. Right before I leave I realize that I could just roll a joint and not look conspicuous at all, so I try my best and roll a loose ass joint.

Im driving down the road, its night time and there are no cars, So i spark it up. Keep driving and then I get about halfway down the joint. I see a cop car passing in the opposite direction. I actually blew smoke out the window when we passed and I got paranoid that he would think it was weed lol. So smother it into the ashtray....Then I realized that he was gone, and that I wanted to smoke a little bit more, so I take the joint and I stuff it into my bubbler that i brought, paper and all. It worked kinda, i felt like I couldnt clear the bowl though, it seemed to light about 50 times and I kept getting smoke.

I then get all the way back to the dorm and park in a spot and decide to spark it one last time to make sure its cashed. I spark it and all the sudden a huge truck pulls up in the next spot over, so I lean like im reaching for something in back while I am sparking it and I singed my eyebrow, and eyelashes.:D