Ever been sold "shit" instead of weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shaggy2High, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Well i know this asshole who goes around taking shits wrapping it in plastic and sparying it with cologne and sells it to people instead of weed lol. I bought some actual weed from this guy (not shit real weed) it was legit and didnt have any fecal matter included but this guy is still fucked up. Hes wierd too i can tell you all kinds of stories if you want...But anyway yeah have you ever been sold poop instead of weed? Im not trolling by the way im being dead serious.

2. Nope never been sold poop. But I know this guy that went to the hood when he was 16 with some friends and chopped up soap and actually sold it off as crack. They made like $100 before they got caught by this one woman lol

3. What the fuck?

4. oregano but i cant recall myself ever getting shit.:confused_2:

5. Yeah man i think he has mental problems...i remember one time he was like "hey i got some dank" And i was like aye let me smell it...i smelled it and it smelled like straight shit! I never really talked to him again

6. naa man, can't say I have

7. Well like I can see a really beginner smoker calling someone up and not knowing how to ask for it so he says "let me get some shit" hoping the dealer can relate shit to herb

8. Damn so weird, as I was reading your post OP, I was watching WKUK dog poop sketch. Weird...

9. I'd like to hear more weird stories about this guy :D

10. No I can't say have ever been sold poop. When I buy weed, I LOOK at it lol.

11. When I was 13 this asshole sold me oregano, it pissed me off. He probably sells shitt too. That was back when I started though haha

12. Oh yeah he also sells used dick pumps....one time he tried to sell my friend one and he went to his house and asked to use the restroom. My friend said he heard him pumping his dick IN HIS BATHROOM. My friend was like get the fuck out lol.

13. why would you willingly hand over money to a guy who does stuff like that?

the soap thing is old, ppl been doing it for ever.
    they use deodarant sticks chopped up too

14. no but as a joke i have a friend that gave this guy sheep crap and told him it was hash ... and the dude smoked sheep crap ...it was quite hilarious
    *edit*
    he also claimed that he got high after smoking sheep crap

15. i bought from him once and this was before i knew he did shit like that

16. hahaha that guy is the ultimate hustler.

17. someone tried to sell me a bag of shit the other day but i passed.

18. Ive seen people sell dried and compressed dog-shit as hash.

Kids bought it, smoked it on top of there weed, and said they got high.

Of course they where high, they smoked weed... With some dog doo-doo on top.

19. Personally i haven't but I knew this kid that used to sell, he fronted someone a half but never got the money for it. So the next time the same kids asked for an oz. so this kid grabs a whole bunch of leaves and grass and twigs from his backyard and puts it in a few bags all wrapped up and then put that in a mcdonalds bag so it wouldn't look sketchy giving it to them. They paid 400 for it. Never heard from them again.

20. thats fucking epic