Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ever been so prepared you fucked up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fernyp, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Lets here it. I wad just blazing in my house while no ones home for 2 hours. Still was gonna use smoke buddy to limit my smell. So I went to take the hit, then blew the smoke out not through the buddy and now my basement danks -.-

2. Smell should dissipate <20 minutes

3. Oh I'm not sketching about the smell lol I just find it screwed that I mess up when I'm the most prepared and have a lot of time. Yet when I'm in a hurry I can do it way faster and not mess up

4. lol...I smoke with a filter all the time and every once in a while I get real stoned and just blow a big hit into the air and forget. I like to burn some toast in emergencies :D

5. Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I made a bowl of mini wheats and some cinnamon raisin toast. I stared at the toaster while I ate and said to myself:

Any second now this thing is gonna pop up and scare me but I'm not gonna let it happen. I'm prepared.

What happened?

It scared me shitless.

6. happens everytime to me aswell lol

7. It seems that the more plans and preparations i have the more i fuck up because i'm expecting those plans/preparations and when it goes just a little off expectations the plans are technically ruined.

8. If you were really prepared you would have just smoked outside ;)

9. Made me laugh so hard because it happens to me all the time hahaha Im not even high

10. I'd just open up the windows if you have any if not just get a fan or something.. spray, I dunno. My basement has windows, but you should be good in two hours

11. Yeah it's happened to me. But if you had 2 hours, why not just go outside?

12. No ones getting I don't care about the smell :p

13. Yes, it happens so often to people, there's a term for it. Choking. Lol..

14. ive had so many dabs lost in my carpet from being "overprepared":p

15. its such a boner killer when you drop a dab and cant find it especially its its like a .4 glob or something that you could expect to find if udrop it but you dont

16. All you guys talking about dabs are making me want oil again.. only had once and I got it from my uncle..its so hard to find in Ontario!!