Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever been so bored that you dont even feel like smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iAurorAi, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Yesterday I couldn't smoke and I wanted to sosososo bad. I haven't for about a week and I don't very often. But today for some reason I just am SO bored that I don't even feel like it. >_> anyone else ever felt like that? :confused_2:

2. not really

3. No. Usually I'm bored so I smoke and that ends the boredom

4. Yeah I get you homeboy

5. weed makes being bored tolerable...so no

6. once. i dont smoke if im alone.

but now i smoke alone and i haven't been bored yet.

7. No, but it doesn't sound like a bad thing.. don't wanna be dependent on marijuana to keep you from being bored.

8. No, smoking usually ends my boredom.

9. You need a girlfriend, you need a job and you need a life.

10. Man I get you, it's cool ;)
    Some days are just not weed days

11. Its the other way around for me

12. Nope, if I didn't have things to do I would constantly toke

13. I've never not smoked BECAUSE I was bored, but I have days where I'll wake up and not feel like toking then get bored, usually I don't give in because I know it won't be satisfying in that situation.

14. yeah but it's usually when I'm already coming down from a high & I'm like awe fuck it.

15. Nah, never bored really since I mostly stay in head.

16. lately, even if my parents arent home (yes im the only 18 yr old who lives with rents) i just wont smoke ill just chill and do stuff sober. sounds weird but im high alot :smoke:

17. Sounds you like need a toke. Troll. Seriously. :rolleyes:

18. Never happened to me man

19. That's actually what makes me smoke more.

20. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']You need a girlfriend, you need a job and you need a life.[/quote]

Damn dude, what are you doing on gc then? Don't disrespect the herb :smoke: