Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever been so blitzed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RyRyToughGuy, Nov 16, 2011.

1. And look at the clock at exactly 420. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle....

2. All the time :stoned:

3. I always make sure to show up at friend's houses at 4:20 on the dot.
    They hear the knock, see the clock, and know what's up.

4. Whenever I check the clock it's always either 4:20 or 11:11 or somefucked up shit lol. Everytime.

5. I remember one time I got silly high and fell asleep. Woke up and looked at the clock: 4:20 exactly. :smoke:

6. [quote name='"JaysForDays"']Whenever I check the clock it's always either 4:20 or 11:11 or somefucked up shit lol. Everytime.[/quote]

Same here shits insane

7. yea i do this alot. in fact, once i fell asleep in my closet with packed bubbler out. i started to semi wake up, and when i was awake enough to look at my ipod, it said 4:20am. i scrambled for the bubbler and got a hit just before it changed to 4:21. other times i have set an alarm for like 4:10 and then i get up and toke at exactly 420am. anyone else got a 420am story?

8. I just looked at the clock.. 4:02.

Oh well.

9. I just looked at my clock.

01:57 February 1st 08.

The fuck?

10. ....that u take a sack? ya bro it sucks! just ask tim tebow after tonight......

11. I looked at my clock and thought it was 4:20 but I was dissapointed to see 4:40 :(