Ever been snitched on?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 114329, May 14, 2009.

1. #1 Deleted member 114329, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2020

2. A few years ago, 10th grade, me and my friends all went to boarding school, we did lots of shit, lots of late night smoke sessions and lots of ecstacy etc. We kept it all very tight, until this one senior kid got caught on shrooms, he literally gave out 30+ names in order to save himself. I just denied denied denied. And I was good.

3. damb thats a horror story, but i got snitched on for selling weed by a kid i didnt even sell to, he said i sold to him at school, and i was dumbass enough to admit to selling weed in generall even though i denied selling at school, but the school didnt care they just assumed i was lying and threw me the fuck out.

4. There is no such thing as a true friend.. No matter what, each man is on his own for survival.
    Friends on the face side, yet the second you turn your back... your enemy.

:smoking:

sorrry if this made no sense

5. That's not true in all cases, just most. I've only had one friend that I felt like I could trust completely, everyone else have just been people I keep around for entertainment purposes.

In ninth grade when I started getting really into smoking my friend and I went to another girl's house and smoked. Got really high and had a great time. Well the next day her mom found some note about how we'd gone to this girl's house and gotten baked, so she calls my mom since my name was mentioned in the note. My parents yell at me and I convince them that I chickened out of smoking, and they actually believed me. 5 minutes later my friend's mom called back saying that my friend had told her everything and that we'd smoked but "got scared and left" (lie). I was so pissed, I guess I should've called her to get our story straight.

6. When i was in 8th grade i went out back durn lunch smoked a joint and came back my so to be friend snitched on us to the principle cause he wasnt invited i got suspened for 2 weeks hah the good old days :] btw that kid is living in fear after what we did to him haha

7. Yeah, and now the kids in a pond..

J/k, maybe.

8. i got snitched on for bringing a knife to school in 4th grade... fuckin tools. i was only gunnakill one or two people.. ok, thats a lie, i tried to stab everyone. i dont give a FUCK.

but nah, i seriously did get snitched on for having a pocket knife in 4th grade.. i didnt get in trouble for it, and got it back at the end of the day. haha.

9. ya I have never met a person who I can completely trust... they always end up trying to screw me over...or I am just "distant friends" with someone... which basically means I say hi and and hang out with them sometimes... but I dont reallly like them enough to be "good friends".. im not sure if the word "good" should even be used in the same sentence as "friend"

oh well.. maybe illl find a true best friend... prolly on the saame day that I meet a girl who doesnt try to CHANGE me lol

although mary jane is ALWAYS on my side :smoking: good times or bad .. always there to help!

10. if you this is really what you think then you couldn't be more wrong.

11. Yeah a few months ago when i was at the Christian college that i attend, I was sitting outside the library smoking a blunt, trying to calm my nerves for a test, when some douchebag called campus security on me.

12. In like 2nd grade I was having class in a trailer with weak ass walls. Before anyone was in the class me and my friend kicked a hole in the trailer wall. We didn't mean for the whole to go threw the wall and out the other end. IDK how anyone found out but someone told on us!

13. There was a thread about some guy snitching out someone on a library steps... if this was troll it was funny.

14. #14 txcolakid, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009

This makes all the sense. Infact couldnt of been said better.

Man one time i had this crackhead from cali move in with me, i pickd up o's of cane. flippn only i actually didnt fugg with it. anyways shit got crazy as it always does when dealn any other drug than mj. I came up short on white, and searched this fools room. Found spoons with residue that this fuckin crackhead who was my friend was cookn down coke to crack. Long story short, i ended up snitchn on the primary dealer to his apartments only, no cops. btw 6'2 black dude swull and shit, told him meet me (white kid 5'7 140lb lol.) at my apartments and lets get this shit, but come strapped cause i aint fightin. This was the worst point in my life b/c i was set on shooting this fool. and was scared if he showed up cause IT WAS going down. So i reversed this title. Didnt get snitched on but decided to snitch rather than go crazy and run up in his apartment and shoot him and his mom. then not go to jail if you kno what im sayn. eeww sry. ANYWAYS nothing happened and i feel bad to this day for what i did and will never do it again, along with selln cane or just anything stupid. Moral of this story is NEVER NEVER NEVER FULLY TRUST ANYBODY. my best friends dont know im living on my own and doin my thing b/c i learned all in the past. NO ONE KNOWS, You have a very minimal chance of getting snitched on or caught. And when dank comes thru i just tell me its my boys. i like livn a secret life. lol

edit: i put long story short way early.

15. haha 'twas indeed

16. Dude that's completely retarded...

This one time me and some homies sneak out to go smoke some bowls. Me and #1 have been sneaking out for a long time and never got caught, but this was #2 first time and he had to come a pretty long way. So everything if chill that night then the next day I wake up with a missed call from #1 saying how #2 was on AIM talking about last night and forgot to log out, so when he mom when on the computer she read all the msgs. It was fucking gay cuz he told him mom everything when he should have just taken the blame for himself. So he his moms calls my mom and #1 mom. The thing got blown way out of per portion and we weren't aloud to hangout for a while after that. If you ever get the chance to take the blame if something you did, take it don't be a bitch about it and bring other people in it who didn't do anything wrong.

17. i have no idea what this thread is even talking about anymore

:smoking:

18. for the most part this is true but you can't say this for all people. My friend has been caught with a bowl weed grinder and all and his parents actually thought it was my fault at first until he confessed and took all his own heat.

I got caught as well and my mom thought the same thing. I even had a bag of his weed that I easily could have told her was his but I told her it was mine

19. LOL and yea when I was 13 my little brother told my mom that I had weed but I just said he was lying and she believed me lol...

20. well put. My true friends and I are like brothers. we never would sell each other out. Like they say snitches get stitches and its very true.