ever been smoked under the table?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blazedandcrazed, Jun 6, 2009.

1. last night my buddy, a TRUE pot head, picked me and another friend for a night of blazing and aimless driving. we started off with a solid blunt, went to taco bell, chilled and all that, then met up with another kid and smoked a FAT blunt, followed soon after by a few rips from a huge bong. me and my friend were completely ripped, and the other two were just laughing at us.

anyone ever had their asses kicked as far as blazing goes by a very experienced smoker?

2. Can't say I really have, I'm ususally the one kicking other people's asses with smoking

3. Not really, I can reach my very very high point, but if I smoke any more after that I will just sober up

4. I don't really have a limit on smoking but I do love blazing with people who do - it's extremely fun hanging with people that are totally chonged out of their trees.

5. ive never blazed under a table.

6. Nope, but I've blazed many others under the table. Not so much recently cause my tolerance is way down due to $$$ but that'll pick back up during the summer.

7. no but i've been sucked under the table
    lol jk
    YES!!! I HAVE! I was so high i was seeing sound waves (and this was just offa a few puffs of a blunt)
    But I smoked it again by myself a few months later and it wasnt as strong

8. All last summer I was raeping my buddy's grav bongs. One day this kid shows up and starts hitting the 2L like it's nothing. I'm talking thick yellow smoke, and we were packing the bowl with crystal too.

He took about 4 solid hits before he coughed, I coughed after 3/4 one hit and most people just take 1/4 of the hit and are done. I kept up with him in that I smoked as many bowls as him, but man I couldn't even stand up for 2 hours afterwards whereas this kid got up and hopped on his bike to leave. I was like wtfffff tolerance

9. I haven't been out smoked for quite some time. I think the last time was after a pretty long t-break. :smoking:

10. Ha, sorry but I thought you said you were raping it for a second and I was like, What?! :p

11. I don't really try to compete. :D I just hope everyone reaches my level.

12. When I first started out, all the time. Not anymore though. :smoking:

13. Haha yes, my dealer at college...same age as me but way more experienced. I was blazed out of my mind and so was everyone else in the room, I sat in the same spot just zoning for at least 30-40 minutes....Shit was intense haha.

14. me and some of my buds will actually have smoking games, who can take the most bong rips in 5 min, who can take the biggest hit, biggest 1 hit bowl, etc. but ive never been defeated so far. except when i first started smoking in 6th grade.
    hah its always fun seeing all the noobies taking 1 blunt to the head and being on the floor when im just casually smoking mine. :rolleyes:

15. Nope, never been smoked under the table, but Amsterdam certainly put me the closest
    to that point than any other time. The hash is just too good :) haha. I have made two
    friends puke from weed before. I was smoking a bowl with my friend and he was stoned
    and not paying attention to the bowl, so every time it'd come up almost dead, I'd
    secretly re-pack it and pass it back to him, and he'd be like "wtf?? this is still going??".

I ended up doing that to him four times back to back and he walked to the bathroom
    and puked. He considers himself to be pretty hardcore, but he loves to tell the story about
    the time I made him so high he puked. He still believes it was just a single bowl though :)

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

16. Way back in the beginner days I was out smoked a couple times...now me and all my friends are such big pot heads that we are literally to poor to see who can smoke the most we once bought a QP of some good mids for 420 to see once and for all who was the best smoker...and I kid you not we just ended up smoking till the weed is gone...and we literally took breaks and shit at the exact same time it was like the literal definition of a tie.

I'd like to go up against some real pros to see exactly how much I can take, but I doubt I'll ever come across enough money to try it out....so I'll try this I CAN OUT SMOKE ALL OF YOU FOOLS JUST BUY THE WEED AND COME OUT SMOKE ME TO SEE IF YOU GOT THE CAJONES!

I really really hope someone takes me up on that offer....more so for the weed

17. This reminds me of a time when I found myself in a drinking competition. 23 shots later, I did a total nose dive into the ground.

In response to the thread, when I first started and after long t-breaks I have been.

18. Funny to think some people die after 20?