Ever been screwed over before?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Popped_A_Molly, Aug 22, 2013.

1. I've never been screwed over so bad.. So me and this really cute chick start chatting and eventually decide to meet up, I decided to take my friend as a wingman. We hung out four times, snuck out with her, went swimming and went to the beach (as well as that first time). So we ended up not talking so much, and I saw my buddy and that girl started snapchatting a LOT, I questioned him on it and he denied it. Anyways I knew something was up. I went to his grandparents for a week and I accidently broke his phone, so he used mine for facebook and shit.. He left his facebook signed in and I went to look at their convo.. and sure enough there was stuff going on behind my back. He also knew I liked this girl before this happened, he didn't even know her before they met.

On top of this he wants me to go meet up with him her and her friend today... I know I'm going to be in a pissy mood just because that's like a slap to the face.. but he is leaving for a while tonight

Some people....

~He Who Dares, Wins~

2. #2 SwichOne, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    Sorry man.....It can be rough going through stuff like that. 

To be honest, your mistake was taking your friend as a wing man. 

My advice would be to not get pissy about it and instead be optimistic, without expecting any end results. 

Just have a good time and let things roll out naturally. 

Your friend DID lie to you however , which is a red flag to me. 

3. Sucks the big one, but don't fret. You're young and this will only make you grow as a person. Don't get too hung up on these people. Try and refocus and move on. If you can mend the friendship with your friend that's great. The girl isn't trustworthy because you just met her and she went behind your back immediately. 

I'm direct with people. I would straight up confront the friend and tell him he left his facebook signed in and you know he lied to you. He can't give you crap about snooping because he left his account up. If you're like me you would have cruised a couple pages before you noticed it wasn't your account. This happens to the best of us. The quicker and more direct you handle this will decide how much it stresses you out. 

4. Maybe when I asked he was just experimenting... But he should have asked me if it was okay, totally broke the bro code.. The fact that I tried to help him with a few girls really gets me going.. Also I liked a girl for a few years, things were going pretty well with her and he convinced me to drop her to go after the girl that he likes now, he basically made me turn to no one after I already had a girl.. Partly my fault, but I do hate when people fuck me over

~He Who Dares, Wins~

5. yeah I was about to talk to some people when I saw it was his, then I saw the name... And I couldn't resist, I have never invaded someone's privacy, even read texts over thier shoulder... I really respect people, so when shit happenes it really throws me for a loop!
    Its true though, its a good chance to learn and take a lesson, next time I should bring a friend who's already dating or an ugly one haha

~He Who Dares, Wins~

6. #6 ByePhilipe, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
    You seem very naive. He's taking advantage of you and a screwing you over because you let him. You need to stop letting him influence you learn how to stand on your own two feet.

You can use this opportunity to grow OR let it ruin your confidence forever and by the time you're in college, you'll still not be able to talk to confidently talk to a girl.

You don't NEED a wingman. And you especially don't need to bring one with you to hang out with a girl.

7. Yeah I was.. I trusted him and for me to trust someone takes a lot. I for sure won't let this get to me forever and I know the only way for me to deal with it is for me to talk to him about it. I'm not mad at him for it, one of those disappointed moments

~He Who Dares, Wins~

8. Haha going to his place now, wish me luck :smoke: ill be reading this forum there too xD

~He Who Dares, Wins~

9. #9 Weedity, Aug 22, 2013
    Yep. By this slut when I was a freshmen. Like a real, real, slut

To this day, she is the reason I can't stand slutty women. It's....sad. Not easy for me. 

10. hahaha

~He Who Dares, Wins~

11. Let us know how it goes when you talk to him. Curious how this ends up.

12. #12 Digital Veil, Aug 22, 2013
    That sucks but really isn't that bad dude.  If this is worst you've been screwed over in life I'd say you're winning.

13. She brought 3 of her friends so I can't bring it up haha

~He Who Dares, Wins~

14. I guess I've been pretty lucky then

~He Who Dares, Wins~

15. Word of advice. Don't let her use you for a single thing. I have a friend that took the path of letting women walk all over him and to this day he can't have a normal relationship. He gets clingy real quick because he's always looking for approval from his current girl. Let the girl know you can survive without her. 

16. you really just had to take a "wingman" to hang out? like a third wheel?

17. Update** Just got home, at the end he hugged her and then she walked away but came back and hugged me, it was really awkward hahaha

~He Who Dares, Wins~

18. no, she brought her cousin who he thought was pretty cute, she lives in toronto and I live a couple hours away

~He Who Dares, Wins~

19. Thats not a friend. The least he could have done was told you he was intrested/talking to her.

20. #20 FatGrow, Aug 22, 2013
    there's plenty of girls out there, If she does that she's not even into you seriously blade? dont trip over her and to your friend... you could just let it go but he's a bitch for not saying something, get back at him it's your life instead of playing victim go on the attack.

and it seems like your friend already knows what these girls are about, so get with and fuck one of them before he does.