Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever been robbed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OutlawToker227, Aug 17, 2012.

1. How about a dude I was supposed to get some bud from gets in my car and pulls a gun on me and takes my money, I mean stupid shit like this is what makes us look bad. And he took my CD's I was like WTF but I wasnt gonna say anything cause a cd isnt worth gettin shot over. But have any of you guys ever been robbed before?

2. back in high school i gave some kid 20 bucks to go pick up for me. the guy he was pickin up from took mine and a bunch of other kids money and went and bought himself a volcano. lol. only time it happened though

3. My buddy started unmentionables and decided to scan me off of $150. Well the group just about had enough of him so we disowned him but before we did we followed him to get his candy and we jump him for his cash. Just enough I repay what he took from us all.

4. Dang thats messed up that your friend did that

5. i wonder how likely it is for me to get robbed..

6. when i was 10-12 lol nothing drug related - just walking to the library to do shit for school and 2 boys 16+ just said give me your phone blah blah and it was empty street and i was dumb and just gave it over lol

7. Dang haha This was my first time ever being robbed I was thinking in my head is this really fucking happening right now

8. Didnt get robbed personally but the Mcdonalds I worked at did. Dude Held us at gunpoint and made us empty the safe. Was pretty fucked because he was a guy a use to smoke with at the end of my shift. He was stupid robbing where he had been working at. Got called and now is in jail for armed robbery.

9. Don't think this counts but, gave a friend of a friend who used to work at my place the money and he got arrested as he was coming back with the green.

10. This legit just happened to my ***** named noah the other day. took his shit and ran. but he had a choice to get his shit back cuz he knew someone that knew the robber.

but yeah i was robbed of 1.5 grams once. said they were the ones that got robbed >.> fuckin lyin pricks. when i was only buying from them to help them out financially. when i couldve just gottin hook up from my one friend. -_- Stingy

11. Yes, several times. Shit sucks.

12. No I haven't, but then again I open carry so that would probably put people off

13. No, thank god :yay: *knocks on wood*

14. Alright so there was this one day i was 15 so like 3 years ago. My baby brothers babysitter (she was pretty cute) well her boyfriend offered me 4 grams of dro for 50 bucks. So i met up with him by my house. I gave him the money. Then he asked me to check his rear liscence plate because they went mudding. I checked but before i could walk back to the driver window. He floores it atleast 70 mph down my street.......so a couple days later. I got 2 of my other brothers. We went to his house. I threw a hammer through the window of his truck. While they smashed his taillights....dont fuck with our money. Lol

15. I was almost robbed the other day, i was walking to a bar off campus and some guy came up and asked me if i had any money and i asked him why. He pulled out a little pocket knife and showed it to me ( i guess trying to intimidate me or something, I'm surprised he came up to me actually i am a lot bigger than he was) and told me to give him my wallet. I took out my knife which is way bigger than his 2" swiss army knife that i carry around when going to the bar off campus for situations like this and simply told him he doesn't want to do this and he just walked away. The reason i carry that knife around when walking in the city is because when i was a freshman i got a knife pulled on me and actually lost my wallet, so i decided to get my own.

16. Not yet, but then again I'm 210 and 6'5" so most people assume they wouldn't win in a fight. Lucky me lol.

17. Yep.. the other day, my buddy was grabbing a qp for 500. We knew it was too good to be true, buddy took us to a building downtown, knocked, some kid comes out "yo whyd you bring so many heads" blah blah, kid walks in. never came back. an hour later, some random walks in, its a staircase.. not a house. we got jooked. I feel stupid as hell not seeing the signs, he was "grabbing a qp too" but had no bag.. sucks for my buddy..

18. I couldnt follow what u just said lol

19. ripped off, not robbed. First time buying weed paid like 80 bucks for 2 grams. Didnt know what to expect and was stupid. Never happened again, made trustworthy connects and yea. If anyone tried to rob me these days id beat the shit out of them (that was 2-3 years ago, now im a lot bigger and 2 years more trained in fighting)

20. [quote name='"xXx515reptarXxX"']Alright so there was this one day i was 15 so like 3 years ago. My baby brothers babysitter (she was pretty cute) well her boyfriend offered me 4 grams of dro for 50 bucks. So i met up with him by my house. I gave him the money. Then he asked me to check his rear liscence plate because they went mudding. I checked but before i could walk back to the driver window. He floores it atleast 70 mph down my street.......so a couple days later. I got 2 of my other brothers. We went to his house. I threw a hammer through the window of his truck. While they smashed his taillights....dont fuck with our money. Lol[/quote]

That's the best way to handle that situation!