Ever been RObbed/ robbed someone for weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PerezPurpp, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They were going to rob you over a .5? Fuck wrong with them?

2. dude in ocean city nj this kid asked this kid on the boardwalk for weed. He asked to see it and just took it and walked away. The kid who took it had like 5 bigger friends with him(he was small and younger lie 16 prolly and 140 pounds). The kid who got jacked walked up and kept pushing him. Eventually some guy was like break it up man break it up, but the group of kids who jacked it tried to fight this guy. He pulled out a gun and started fucking people up, hitting people with his gun and shit. The kid who jacked the dime pulled out his gun (wtf) and ran away. The rest of his crew went to jail. The guy with the gun was an undercover cop.

It was funny too cuz i was high, and just kept walking forward, closer and closer, even with guns drawn. It didn't occur to me i was in danger. I then realized i was the only one not going for cover, and ran, but mainly cuz i didn't wanna be around cops cuz i was high. :smoking:

3. haha an undercover cop. i thought the only two guns pulled were from the kid who ran away and one of his friends?

4. Damn you was high off the weed? Damn bruh, first time you seen some shit like that?
    You coulda been hit.

5. if ya dont mind me askin where ya kick it at bank
    that was a legit story from you i was jus tryin to see where you from with shit that like

and mariwhonna you need to watch your shit. walkin around in the middle of shit when its about to pop off is a real bad idea high as gas or not

man just last weekend this dude got popped right outside my boys crib - had nothin to do with him or me to clear that up but shit it all started with bitches talkin shit not thinkin nothin was gonna happen - well when one person pulls out a gun another person pulls out a gun. someone let a few off up in the air then took one straight to the dome from another dude.

thats some crazy shit gotta watch yaself

6. you stay in the A?
    you know where Yates at?
    Close to there. I dont really hang anymore though since prob.

7. im over in VA dont know about yates

8. Oh I thought you was from the A, you stay in richmond? Got some friends up there.

9. Never been robbed, been sold fake thizzles a whiiiiiile back though, so only 30 bucks

Robbery isn't even worth it foreal, I mean at the time yeah, but nothing lasts forever, and I'd like to not live my life looking over my shoulder everywhere I go.

Ya know?

edit - bank ur from va?

757 right hereeeee

10. im right up beside richmond right now but not in richmond

did some work there this summer tho but i stray away from there usually
    shit happens too quick there i dont like the people - i got my pickups and dipped never stuck around too long

i kick it in the 757 in summers tho

11. out the beach?

12. oh ite know some bruhs from the North(Battery Park) n the South(off Jeff Davis).
    they go hard up there in Richmond and surrounding cities overall.

13. yo i remember back in the day my homeboys dad use to be into pills n shit.. we use to chill with the dad so one day were chillin n he call som1 for som pills and they pull up out front and try to robb him till be bust'd his DIRTY HARRY 44.mag out on them they ended up enpty'in there pockets be4 they left.... lol the gun didnt have any bulits neather.......

14. haha damn where u live at?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.