Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ever been really high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenfire, Jun 4, 2009.

1. ever been really high. cause i have. and its nuts.

2. im guessing your having that "really high" moment right now...:rolleyes:

3. hell yeah!

Its the shit

4. Nope.. I mean, this is only the seasoned toker forum :hello::smoking:

5. Took the words right out of my mouth hahah

6. Can you teach me to high?

7. Why yes, yes i would have to say ive been pretty high before :smoking:

8. Don't you think it's a little ridiculous that you asked a bunch of stoners if they've ever been really high?

9. we're not hating
    just post in the apprentice tokers section haha

10. honestly

11. fuck yeah bro im fuckin really high now man shit..this weed's the shit man time to call my dealer..I love bongs!!!!

12. I remember once when I was so blasted I forgot to breathe. I held my breathe for seven minutes straight (not an exageration, I was staring at the clock on my microwave the whole time) and felt no pain or need to inhale whatsoever. I blacked out and hit my head against my kitchen table. I woke up three hours later with a fatty bruise and blood everywhere.

Fucking crazy.

13. funnnn

14. #16 Atlas, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2009
    What? Oh, yeah man, all the time man, its great man. Man. Man.[​IMG]

15. I highly doubt (no pun intended) that there is anyone on this forum that has never been really high. I mean, anyone who has hit g-bong and/or had good dank and/or just took a lot of hits has been really high, so yeah. I have been really high many times.

16. The time I got most high was probably my first.

Smoked 3 grams of dank with 2 friends.

Our IQs were lowered to the level of nuts.:smoking:

17. Are you being sarcastic?

This has to be the most pointless thread ever, but obviously if you were high when you made it that can be excused :p However for some reason I don't think you were... ever.