ever been on vac in new city and people offer you bud?

Discussion in 'General' started by superburn420, Jul 24, 2013.

1. I am in Portland Maine by the beach, pretty dope but anyway took a walk around spring st random white dude said i got molly and weed i almost broke my neck looking at this kid I told him i was good as i came up here with a few g's now my bag is empty and i wish i would have got a few grams off him but its fine. last time i went to the beach in SC the same shit happen, just it was a black guy but just wondering does this happen others often ?? 

2. I heard there are fruit stands on streets of NYC that also sell pot if you don't seem sketchy

3. i would be careful. they might try to rip you off if they know you aren't from around there

4. i mean i know the town pretty good iv been around all downtown and know the streets im staying at. All the people i have talk to havent called me out on it i tell everyone i live here its pretty fun

5. People never offer me shit. I'm forced to be a loner cuz I'm so cool haha.
    If I ever so ask for anything I ger accused of being an undercover cop....

What a stoner can't shave his head workput and take care of himself.....that makes me a cop. Oh ok.

6. I went to New Orleans when I was 18 with my family to visit a good friend that had moved out there.  My friend wanted to show me around the french quarter while my parents went on a swamp tour. While we were walking away from the market area I was offered some weed by a sketchy black dude, but had to turn him down because I was on probation at the time, and droppin a dirty would have sent me to jail..

7. Went to NYC when I was 15 and some street merchant offered me bud, unfortuanetely I didn't smoke back then so I passed :(

Oh what coulda been....

Sent from my ADR910L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You're getting approached by people because it's Maine. It's simply an awesome place. I'm from Rhode Island and own property in southern Maine (near Augusta).

9. yea in mexico outside some shady shop...no thank u

10. I was like 14 on a trip in San Fran and I still hadn't smoked before I was actually walking around a street talking on the phone with a friend about hooking me up when i get back and after i hang up some chick my age walks out from behind a fence and asks if I want to smoke.

me: smoke what?

bitch: weed.

me: yeee son  :hello:

long story short got high, made my way to china town and the rest of the story is unforgivable shit i wont dicuss  :devious:

11. When I was 15 I travelled to nz with my mum, this is a few years ago, back when I could actually skate, so I'd hit the skate parks.
    One day there was a chick there, first look at her I thought she was only 12 or something, short, small innocent cute girl. She came up and we got to talking, she wasn't 12 she was 14, and she smoked weed.

Long story short that was the first time I smoked weed, and that wasn't the only thing she took from me ;p

-billygone

12. In Oregon they throw it at you as they drive by...No joke, was out in Siletz Bay on the coast sitting outside the cottage we were stayin' in and some dudes in a pickup drove by and threw an eight at me and drove off hooting like madmen.

Shit was good too, fuckin' good. :cool: